ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville is good.

I'm saving money to pay some refs as we speak. so prepare your excuses and complaints UL fans for when you lose in Rupp in a month and a half. lol

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
Most UofL fans post on scout.
Nice try.

You blew guys lose it every time yall lose.
If its not the refs fault, its because yall were inured.
So all UK fans go nuts after every loss? Every one of us?
Yeah, there are a few that blow their minds, but that's the case for every fanbase. Name one that doesn't have fans that blow their minds after a loss. It happens at every level and every sport.
Don't let your jealousy of UK cloud your judgment.

Purdon’t boy riding UK coattails because Purdon’t has no history and will forever be irrelevant. Enjoy the NIT.
Hey dum dum, purdue has a winning record over louville. I don't need to use another schools accomplishments when we already own you. Lol

Purdue has no history and you’ve been riding Kentucky’s coattails for a couple years now, it’s beyond pathetic.

I doubt Purdon’t even makes the NIT this year. It’s a shame we don’t have you guys on our schedule. Would be an easy win.

Someone from Louisville must’ve butt****ed Johns mom in front of him and his dad. Good grief, isn’t your “rival” apparently supposed to be IU? Lololll yikes.
Just like louville we own iu, not much of a rivalry.

I'll take basketball win,
Even though im football first.

When uofk losses to UofL in basketball, yall lose yalls minds.

After that shellacking U6 just took from Miami football and the fact that U6's team is Nwora and a bunch of role players, "Toss up" is overly generous to say the least.

Bump..

Hope some of you guys are okay..

Evansville grabbed em by the pu$$y tonight.

when-you-see-someone-using-your-signature-move.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Just like louville we own iu, not much of a rivalry.
Yet IU has championships, and Purdue doesn’t have shit. You okay after that UK loss? I know you like to ride their coattails because Purdue is a lower tier program that’s irrelevant.

Best decision brohm has ever made in his life was not returning to that dump of a town.

He follows me around everywhere. At this point, his hatred for Louisville is literally because of me, lol. Just poking fun at the little ginger queef.
You give yourself far too much credit. I dislike louville because it's a trash school, you're just some irrelevant twerp on a message board. Lol

You give yourself far too much credit. I dislike louville because it's a trash school, you're just some irrelevant twerp on a message board. Lol
You live in a constant state of delusion and denial. Carry on though, little dude.

Looked good tonight (I know it was against Indiana State) but we still look dominant offensively. Our defense is coming along, I feel like it’ll get there by mid season. Williamson continues to impress me.

Looked good tonight (I know it was against Indiana State) but we still look dominant offensively. Our defense is coming along, I feel like it’ll get there by mid season. Williamson continues to impress me.

Can't wait to add Malik and David into the fold. Both huge players that are still out.

Wheres your stalker ?

I bet he bet his mortgage on ISU at
+21.5

Naw.
He dont seem to bright.
Probably bet ISU straight up.
Beat his dog tonite.

Reactions: UL_1986
Wheres your stalker ?

I bet he bet his mortgage on ISU at
+21.5

Naw.
He dont seem to bright.
Probably bet ISU straight up.
Beat his dog tonite.
Guy probably doesn’t have money to bet,
Unless his mom already gave him this weeks allowance.

ADVERTISEMENT