ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville is good.

...the only thing I love about you is how you hate Zipp

....and the excuses you come up with after another L is handed to U6 from their Big Brother.

....ok, that's 2 things.
giphy.gif

Isn't the basketball game @ Rupp? Where Cal is like 723-1?
Yessir, if I’m not mistaken Kentucky has the best home court record in college basketball since Cal has taken over. That being said, it’s a rivalry game and Louisville has a pretty damn good team this season. I think we win a very close game.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Yessir, if I’m not mistaken Kentucky has the best home court record in college basketball since Cal has taken over. That being said, it’s a rivalry game and Louisville has a pretty damn good team this season. I think we win a very close game.
Louisville is really good. And certainly COULD win, @ Rupp. Just not sure I'd bet they will. MOF, I'm certain I would not. I'm with you---Cats in a squeaker. PG to me will be the diference.

Reactions: UL_1986
Louisville is really good. And certainly COULD win, @ Rupp. Just not sure I'd bet they will. MOF, I'm certain I would not. I'm with you---Cats in a squeaker. PG to me will be the diference.
To beat Kentucky at Rupp, you have to catch the crowd off of their game.....that won’t happen against any quality team imo

Reactions: IUfanBorden
NIT team at best. Anyways, can they even participate in any post season tournaments this year? It's hard keeping up with all the scandals from this scumbag "program".

It’s never usually a sweep. I can probably list on one hand the number of times I remember a team winning both games
Same, and honestly either way I’m game for the sig bet. How long we talking again?

I could see us losing both, but I think that the chance of us winning both may be greater. That may be the red glasses talking, but I really like both our football and basketball teams better!
I think it’ll be a toss up between both games this year honestly. Don’t mind taking that bet one bit. I’ll cue in Kevdog’s hate boner rebuttal before he gets a chance to. Winking

NIT team at best. Anyways, can they even participate in any post season tournaments this year? It's hard keeping up with all the scandals from this scumbag "program".
Tuck it in your pants bud. No one wants to see those ginger pubes. Also, no one was talking about Purdon’t ITT. :D

This guy
LoL
Thanks for keeping brohm.
No bowls for purdue, while Louisville is going to a bowl.
Enjoy the 6 million dollar bust.

I'll take basketball win,
Even though im football first.

When uofk losses to UofL in basketball, yall lose yalls minds.
If I had to predict, I say we win basketball and you guys win football. We looked disgusting against Tennessee. And home court/field seems to matter a lot more in basketball

I'll take basketball win,
Even though im football first.

When uofk losses to UofL in basketball, yall lose yalls minds.
LOL, have you taken a gander at your home board after UL loses to UK?
The 4 people that still post there, go ape shit, because every year they build their team up all summer long and into the season, then after the game, they wonder why they lost again.
The way it's going, there might only be 2 people on your board after the 2020 game though.
It's funny how you think UK fans are the only ones that lose their minds after a loss. Hilarious actually.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
The 4 people that still post there, go ape shit, because every year they build their team up all summer long and into the season, then after the game, they wonder why they lost again.
The way it's going, there might only be 2 people on your board after the 2020 game though.
It's funny how you think UK fans are the only ones that lose their minds after a loss. Hilarious actually.
He isn't smart ya know, as he and Zipp ruined their board while Steelers watched.
He says we lose our minds after a loss, but unlike KerryRhodes, we dont run and hide for 2 years. The idiot is back after a long hiatus LOL

Purdon’t boy riding UK coattails because Purdon’t has no history and will forever be irrelevant. Enjoy the NIT.

Reactions: HRTheCard

Most UofL fans post on scout.
Nice try.

You blew guys lose it every time yall lose.
If its not the refs fault, its because yall were inured.

ADVERTISEMENT