ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville is good.

Put im my place
So im subservient to you. LoL.

Louisville got rid of their cheating coach.
uofk hired a tainted one that had two banners taken down.

Forgot to congratulate uofk for not getting beat by 60 in the champions classic. Good job.
The only Calipari banners that matter to UK fans are still hanging in Rupp. They are hanging not to far from the last legitimate national title banner your previous coach won.

Put im my place

Forgot to congratulate uofk for not getting beat by 60 in the champions classic. Good job.

For a second, I thought he was going to brag about what UL has done against UK. Shame on me.

The only Calipari banners that matter to UK fans are still hanging in Rupp. They are hanging not to far from the last legitimate national title banner your previous coach won.
You mean these?

UK-BANNERS.jpg

"Pitino is so 5 banners ago".

How it classless.

You brag about 8 titles, including those 4 won 70 years ago, but want to ignore rupps cheating and scandals.

You uofk fans are so thin skinned and hypocritical. You throw glass in rock houses, but forget uofk was the first school to receive the death penalty for cheating.

I guess i would be too, having a Coach with over 50 NBA players and only 1 title.
tumblr_pk64d25poE1qil4dw_400.jpg

Reactions: JC for 3
Put im my place

You’re embarrassing yourself, little guy. I don’t have to do much of anything

Put im my place

....It'll be funny on this board after U6 gets smacked with another L on Dec. 28th. We'll see if you're still here spewing your usual mindless drivel.

I'm not sure it is fair to laugh at him. If UK hadn't won a single title in 33 years, you might be a bit delusional as well.
Meh...we ALL watched Louisville win the Title in 2013. There's a very concrete difference in not winning a title and winning one, then having it vacated. Everyone knows who won it all in 2013...and everyone knows it was vacated. It is what it is. :cool:

You’re embarrassing yourself, little guy. I don’t have to do much of anything

You keep talking about me.

Im talkin bout basketball.

Thats what you and your big blew brethren do with the truth smacks you in the face.

I ll quote your former University President Lee Todd.

"Todd went on to add, "Some places overmarket and underperform, and others undermarket and overperform. You can pick which to want to apply to with"

This aptly applies to calipari.
Littl fellar

You keep talking about me.

Im talkin bout basketball.

Thats what you and your big blew brethren do with the truth smacks you in the face.

I ll quote your former University President Lee Todd.

"Todd went on to add, "Some places overmarket and underperform, and others undermarket and overperform. You can pick which to want to apply to with"

This aptly applies to calipari.
Littl fellar
One school has had a title stripped (no pun intended) and it’s not mine. Has to sting.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT