ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville is good.

4d9175a6a10717e2034f1d6640ee9fbd.jpg

Classless - after all that was last century, and here the UofL debacle is long from over. You dropped a turd then stepped in it.

How it classless.

You brag about 8 titles, including those 4 won 70 years ago, but want to ignore rupps cheating and scandals.

You uofk fans are so thin skinned and hypocritical. You throw glass in rock houses, but forget uofk was the first school to receive the death penalty for cheating.

I guess i would be too, having a Coach with over 50 NBA players and only 1 title.

How it classless.

You brag about 8 titles, including those 4 won 70 years ago, but want to ignore rupps cheating and scandals.

You uofk fans are so thin skinned and hypocritical. You throw glass in rock houses, but forget uofk was the first school to receive the death penalty for cheating.

I guess i would be too, having a Coach with over 50 NBA players and only 1 title.

....DUH-Ville's Village Idiot is in true form.

Reactions: oldsports_
How it classless.

Warrior-Amused-Points-As-He-Laughs-In-Troy.gif

Scandal or not, I watched the title game in 2013, and we still beat Michigan 82-76. I know that kills some of you and your sweet affection towards the NCAA. We have three titles, especially considering the UNC situation. Lol

Scandal or not, I watched the title game in 2013, and we still beat Michigan 82-76. I know that kills some of you and your sweet affection towards the NCAA. We have three titles, especially considering the UNC situation. Lol
The NCAA sucks but Kerry has to be put in his place

The NCAA sucks but Kerry has to be put in his place

Put im my place
So im subservient to you. LoL.

Louisville got rid of their cheating coach.
uofk hired a tainted one that had two banners taken down.

Forgot to congratulate uofk for not getting beat by 60 in the champions classic. Good job.

Looking forward to that game. Gonna be a good one.

Yup. Happy we have a few games before it to get guys some experience. I was thinking about going to NYC for the game but couldn't make it work.

Reactions: UL_1986
Just ignore my comment. You have a level head as far as my memory serves, my smack talk is not directed towards your kind.

And did you just make reference to my affection towards the NCAA? Sick

ADVERTISEMENT