ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville has the lamest crowd(on camera) in college basketball

Sound.Slave

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2019
A bunch on blue hairs, corporate turds, and no shows have the best seats in the house. After seeing the near court crowds at Pitt, and at Duke.....this shit just looks pathetic. There are die hard Louisville fans at the game, they just aren't seen on broadcasts. Whatevs....end of rant.

EDIT: I'm still going to enjoy my cousin's sweet ass Corporate(Beam Suntory) seats for the Clemson game on Saturday.

Price to pay for having an NBA style arena. All of the good seats on camera cost a fortune. Our student section is in a weird area too. Oh well.

Reactions: TheBlueCat
Have you ever thought that Cameron holds less than 10k and Pitt around 12k? That probably (definitely does) make a huge difference. The YUM is ginormous.
I know their venues are smaller, but they look a sh*t ton better on TV. The "we have a NBA level arena" argument is lost on me since Louisville doesn't have an NBA team. Bring back the Kentucky Colonels.

Reactions: I am stupid
The no-shows must be the ones that logically fear the STD's they could pick up from the seats in that place.

The no-shows must be the ones that logically fear the STD's they could pick up from the seats in that place.
The yum center literally takes a fat shit on that barn you call an arena in Lexington.

Price to pay for having an NBA style arena. All of the good seats on camera cost a fortune. Our student section is in a weird area too. Oh well.
They need to get an NBA team in there, then I might actually start following the NBA.

Reactions: UL_1986
They need to get an NBA team in there, then I might actually start following the NBA.
I agree. I follow the NBA, but having a team would surely amplify my viewership. Doubt it ever happens though. I could see another team in Seattle or Nashville before Louisville.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I don't care much about the NBA, go to a few Bulls games every year. If Louisville does get and NBA franchise, and they are called anything other than the Kentucky Colonels, I still won't care much.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT