ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville and Kentucky fans, should Indiana start cheating?

Seems to work for your programs

not sure, UK has not cheated in 3 decades
most have forgotten what it is like to cheat
most of the haters were not even born or too young to remember the last time UK cheated
i think Michigan has cheated more recently then UK has :p

i guess this is a better question for UL fans :D

not sure, UK has not cheated in 3 decades
most have forgotten what it is like to cheat
most of the haters were not even born or too young to remember the last time UK cheated
i think Michigan has cheated more recently then UK has :p

i guess this is a better question for UL fans :D
UK still cheats they just do it better than anyone else. Duke can do what ever they want and NOBODY is going to say a word, that will change when Coach K retires.

It's funny because between UK, IU, and UL the only basketball program that hasn't been punished for cheating in my lifetime is UK. And no fans are more convinced that we cheat than IU and UL fans. :rolleyes:

What do you mean start? Do you remember Kelvin Sampson?
giphy.gif

It's funny because between UK, IU, and UL the only basketball program that hasn't been punished for cheating in my lifetime is UK. And no fans are more convinced that we cheat than IU and UL fans. :rolleyes:
How old are you? Also, I don't give a fuq. Cheat if ya want. Or don't. I dunno care. Just win, god damn it....

giphy.gif

If they do, they better hope they are MUCH better and more productive at it than Louisville. We didn't gain a damn thing out of it, and lost one hell of a lot due to it. :(

Reactions: Random UK Fan
KeNTuCkY dOEsNT ChEaT...

Lol you naive ****ers. Y’all are just under closer watch from your cheating in the 80s.

imagine thinking there’s a major p5 program that doesn’t bend the rules. Lolllll

Reactions: wesr
KeNTuCkY dOEsNT ChEaT...

Lol you naive ****ers. Y’all are just under closer watch from your cheating in the 80s.

imagine thinking there’s a major p5 program that doesn’t bend the rules. Lolllll
Nah, they're not looking at Kentucky more closely than others. I don't know where that theory came from as a reason why they think they wouldn't cheat. It's like, why would this organization that has to look over hundreds of schools in dozens of sports involving tens of thousands of people focus so much on just one of them if they weren't being investigated. Do people think they have agents hiding in bushes listening to coaches and players talk privately? Do they have secret informants within the AD at the school? Are they hacking into phones and emails to find out what they're doing? No. They're not doing any of that. They're treating them the exact same as they treat everybody else. When there's obvious smoke they'll look more closely but until then they're just like everybody else.

Nah, they're not looking at Kentucky more closely than others. I don't know where that theory came from as a reason why they think they wouldn't cheat. It's like, why would this organization that has to look over hundreds of schools in dozens of sports involving tens of thousands of people focus so much on just one of them if they weren't being investigated. Do people think they have agents hiding in bushes listening to coaches and players talk privately? Do they have secret informants within the AD at the school? Are they hacking into phones and emails to find out what they're doing? No. They're not doing any of that. They're treating them the exact same as they treat everybody else. When there's obvious smoke they'll look more closely but until then they're just like everybody else.
I needed a good laugh, thanks schooner.

giphy.gif

Sometimes you gotta expose the folks who think the universe revolves around what they care about the most. It’s a very narcissistic viewpoint to assume your program matters that much. Winking
It truly is and there’s an entire network of people that have that exact mindset. I would link the website, but you get gist of what I’m saying. SmokinSmile

Reactions: schoonerwest
Do people think they have agents hiding in bushes listening to coaches and players talk privately? Do they have secret informants within the AD at the school? Are they hacking into phones and emails to find out what they're doing?

Jeff slowly backs out of thread...

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Seems to work for your programs
Kentucky does not have to cheat.

I used work with Joe B. Hall to recruit players to Kentucky. In Florida after I picked him up at the airport, he told me on the way to an AAU tourney that UK could no longer recruit a large center to UK because he had received his grade transcripts from the players high school and he did not qualify.

We go to the tourney and find out that he was going to Georgetown.

Let talk about the schools that cheat.

Last edited:

most of what you just typed would be illegal for the NCAA to do
they are not the FBI, nor do they have the power of the FBI

ADVERTISEMENT