ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the Hogs just hired a stud recruiter to the staff

I thought Simmons went to LSU bc his god father was on the staff, is this the same dude?

If so, hard to call him a stud recruiter if his main claim to fame was landing his god son.

Hahahahahalololol

If y'all had hired this dude, you would be excited. We finally got us a bagman

No offense but I’ve never heard of the dude, unless he is Ben Simmons god father. And if he is, that’s the only reason I’ve ever heard of him, nothing that he’s done on his own merit, besides being a family friend to Ben Simmons’s parents.

Regardless, just a pretty weird flex.

But hopefully he works out for y’all, I have no Ill will towards Arkansas besides US Reed making that miracle half court shot that put Louisville out of the NCAA tournament way back when. Plus I used to love me some Corliss Williamson back in the day. I thought he was gonna be Charles Barkley 2.0 when he was in college.

No offense but I’ve never heard of the dude, unless he is Ben Simmons god father. And if he is, that’s the only reason I’ve ever heard of him, nothing that he’s done on his own merit, besides being a family friend to Ben Simmons’s parents.

Regardless, just a pretty weird flex.

But hopefully he works out for y’all, I have no Ill will towards Arkansas besides US Reed making that miracle half court shot that put Louisville out of the NCAA tournament way back when. Plus I used to love me some Corliss Williamson back in the day. I thought he was gonna be Charles Barkley 2.0 when he was in college.

Ahh. So you're a UK fan, i presume? OP wasn't a flex. This is a Hoops board and Torres is pretty respected and called it a Huge hire. Thanks for your feedback.

Yea I’m a Louisville fan, hence the Ill will towards US Reed. Many Louisville fans believe the 83 team was Louisville’s best team ever, even better than the 80 and 86 teams that won it all. And most suspect if not for Reeds half court buzzer beater, we would have another national title in our record books, but alas that’s not how it unfolded.

Plus I’m pretty sure most UK fans have nothing but disdain for Arkansas, but I obv can’t speak for all of them.

Yea I’m a Louisville fan, hence the Ill will towards US Reed. Many Louisville fans believe the 83 team was Louisville’s best team ever, even better than the 80 and 86 teams that won it all. And most suspect if not for Reeds half court buzzer beater, we would have another national title in our record books, but alas that’s not how it unfolded.

Plus I’m pretty sure most UK fans have nothing but disdain for Arkansas, but I obv can’t speak for all of them.

Read it wrong. Apologies. Love the Ville' Daughter just graduated from there SCL and will begin her teaching career in Shelby Co. this Fall.

Go Cards

Arkansas could have a very good team next year. Let's break it down a little bit. Isaiah Joe (16.9 ppg) and Desi Sills (10.6 ppg) are expected back.

Then you have a boatload of eligible transfers, including New Mexico's Vance Jackson (11.1 ppg), Indiana's Justin Smith (10.4 ppg), Cal's Connor Vanover (7.5 ppg), Jacksonville's JD Notae (15.5 ppg), Northern Kentucky's Jalen Tate (13.9 ppg), and Stetson's Abayomi Iyiola (10.8 ppg).

On top of that, Arkansas is bringing in a top 10 recruiting class, which features four prospects which are all 4-star recruits. This is a deep and talented team that could make some noise in the SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT