ADVERTISEMENT

looks like Miller of Arizona will skate

Who are you talking about?
THE HC Miller of Arizona as he is still getting highly rated kids to commit to a very dirty coach and programs.

the same as Stripper/money ULouiville., the more you cheat the higher rated the recruits you sign.

THE HC Miller of Arizona as he is still getting highly rated kids to commit to a very dirty coach and programs.

the same as Stripper/money ULouiville., the more you cheat the higher rated the recruits you sign.
I got the Sean Miller part, I was talking about the "major commits"

giphy.gif

Also, what about Mayland? I know that program has become completely irrelevant, but they were right there with Arizona on the cheating scale when this thing first broke.

It seems if you aren’t adidas they have shown much of a sign that they care.

Maybe the ncaa are a bunch of Patriots protecting the American brands.

Yeah, but they got the Ginja Ninja coming in. Wouldn't be surprised to see him make one of the All-American teams.

Did I just travel back in time 3 years? Ayton is the main reason Arizona will end up with their nuts in a vice.
no that came from the page that came up when I went to the Arizona Rivals site, don't know why it took me to the 2017 commitment list,

just took it for granted that it was the 20 list. corrected my mistake and found their 20 commitments list.

a top 30 kid did commit, as I said Miller skates and is still getting top recruits. kids don't care who they play for. to me a coach cheats he still gets the top recruits.

kids these day have no morals.

note other people DON'T TRUST RIVALS when looking for year class commitments, look for one year and you get one that is years old.

Huh? You do realize UL cleaned house---New coach....New AD....New President. Same name, of course. But those involved with that stuff, are gone.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Huh? You do realize UL cleaned house---New coach....New AD....New President. Same name, of course. But those involved with that stuff, are gone.
SMU in FB got the DP for less, UL should have got the DP. there other schools out there for these players to choose that don't/didn't cheat like that they can choose to go to.

you don't think that Archie could/would like to have them at IU? as far as I know Archie doesn't cheat, yet he sits on the sidelines watching these players going to a known cheater.

SMU in FB got the DP for less, UL should have got the DP. there other schools out there for these players to choose that don't/didn't cheat like that they can choose to go to.

you don't think that Archie could/would like to have them at IU? as far as I know Archie doesn't cheat, yet he sits on the sidelines watching these players going to a known cheater.
Huh? So Louisville is still cheating, under Mack? Something tells me you;re not a forgving person.

Also, do you know what went on at SMU? It was bad.

Huh? So Louisville is still cheating, under Mack? Something tells me you;re not a forgving person.

Also, do you know what went on at SMU? It was bad.
lived thru the era and lived in Texas for 4 years after it happened, the standard joke was that the NCAA GOT so mad at Texas and TA&M they gave SMU the DP just to teach them a lesson.

Pitino may be gone but the boosters and shoe companies are still very involved.

lived thru the era and lived in Texas for 4 years after it happened, the standard joke was that the NCAA GOT so mad at Texas and TA&M they gave SMU the DP just to teach them a lesson.

Pitino may be gone but the boosters and shoe companies are still very involved.
First---How do you know? Do you really think Mack just picked up where Pitino left off? Really? Secondly---Boosters and shoe companies are involved with EVERY school. And get this---Even with Iowa. What you are saying is like saying Kentucky is still cheating, even though Sutton has been gone for 30 something years now. Or that Indiana is still making illicit phone calls because Sampson did so, some 10 years ago. In other words---Its a ridiculous assumption.

As for SMU....By what you said, I cannot help but think you don't to much about what went on at SMU. That was as dirty as college athletics can get. Slush funds...cars....jewelry...fixed grades...On and on an on. And it went on for years. And here's the kicker, and why SMU got the Death Penalty. After being already on probation, they turned around and----Yep---did it again. NCAA said, 'OK---watch this". Plus, SMU levied just as severe sanctions themselves. Actually extending what the NCAA handed out.

SMU got exactly what they deserved.

First---How do you know? Do you really think Mack just picked up where Pitino left off? Really? Secondly---Boosters and shoe companies are involved with EVERY school. And get this---Even with Iowa. What you are saying is like saying Kentucky is still cheating, even though Sutton has been gone for 30 something years now. Or that Indiana is still making illicit phone calls because Sampson did so, some 10 years ago. In other words---Its a ridiculous assumption.

As for SMU....By what you said, I cannot help but think you don't to much about what went on at SMU. That was as dirty as college athletics can get. Slush funds...cars....jewelry...fixed grades...On and on an on. And it went on for years. And here's the kicker, and why SMU got the Death Penalty. After being already on probation, they turned around and----Yep---did it again. NCAA said, 'OK---watch this". Plus, SMU levied just as severe sanctions themselves. Actually extending what the NCAA handed out.

if Iowa is cheating then how do they keep getting just 2 and 3* players. gee don't you think they would be getting more 5* players.
WR Easley that led the WR's in receiving was just a walk on
FS Merriweather is a Walk on
FR RB Goodson was a 3*

gee please show me where and how KF is cheating, same with Fran the mens BB Coach just look at all those 5* 1 n Done players that he keeps getting, OH WAIT he hasn't even got one in 10 years as Iowa's head BB Coach.

typical Indiana fan that can't stand the fact that Iowa is having success while your team sucks.

if Iowa is cheating then how do they keep getting just 2 and 3* players. gee don't you think they would be getting more 5* players.
WR Easley that led the WR's in receiving was just a walk on
FS Merriweather is a Walk on
FR RB Goodson was a 3*

gee please show me where and how KF is cheating, same with Fran the mens BB Coach just look at all those 5* 1 n Done players that he keeps getting, OH WAIT he hasn't even got one in 10 years as Iowa's head BB Coach.

typical Indiana fan that can't stand the fact that Iowa is having success while your team sucks.
5 stars don’t got to Iowa because they’re Iowa. If they offered 100K they still wouldn’t go there.

Because it’s Iowa.

if Iowa is cheating then how do they keep getting just 2 and 3* players.

Where did I say Iowa was cheating? And do really think I give two shits about Iowa, and their "success"? Which I mean really---is it(success)? Lets take a peak:

Big 10 titles: None since 1979---Jesus.....I mean, really? 40 ****ing years?

Final Four: None since 1980----Really? 39 years? ****...

Elite 8: 1987----Wowser.

SW 16:---1999---20 years. Damn..

NCAAT: I mean, Ok...maybe. Been to 4 NCAAT in Frans 9 seasons. So, yeah----Naah, not really. Going to the NCAAT in less than half of your tenure isn't what I's call success. But again---Its your story.

If thats what you call having success----then ok. I wouldn't myself. But thats just me.

reread the 4th line, EVEN IOWA.

You reread it....Maybe this time you'll understand what I'm saying. Hint: Its not about cheating.
what ever. if you think the cheating is not going on.

the only way to truly stop it is to use the DP to get the pojnt across that's why it is on the books. the blue bloods don't fear the NCAA as they know the NCAA won't use it. especially on one of them.

but its time they did. even more than 1 or 2 if necessary. oh to bad it took SMU 50 years to recover, as we all saw somebody stepped and took their place, the same thing will happen to the team/s that go down. SOMEBODY is always ready to step in.

what ever. if you think the cheating is not going on.

the only way to truly stop it is to use the DP to get the pojnt across that's why it is on the books. the blue bloods don't fear the NCAA as they know the NCAA won't use it. especially on one of them.

but its time they did. even more than 1 or 2 if necessary. oh to bad it took SMU 50 years to recover, as we all saw somebody stepped and took their place, the same thing will happen to the team/s that go down. SOMEBODY is always ready to step in.
So just so we are clear----You really think Louisville is still cheating? Even though they cleaned house? Really?

Why?

So just so we are clear----You really think Louisville is still cheating? Even though they cleaned house? Really?

Why?
I look at Louisville the way I look at UK when they hired Calipari. We knew he had a shady past, like UK has a shady past. We made it clear, that if we hired him (he admitted to waiting by the phone when Tubby was fired), that if he f^cked up in the slightest way, we'd not only fire him but probably bankrupt him in court. Lee Todd had a stern sit down with him about it.

...meaning, I seriously doubt UL is doing anything at all shady.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I look at Louisville the way I look at UK when they hired Calipari. We knew he had a shady past, like UK has a shady past. We made it clear, that if we hired him (he admitted to waiting by the phone when Tubby was fired), that if he f^cked up in the slightest way, we'd not only fire him but probably bankrupt him in court. Lee Todd had a stern sit down with him about it.

...meaning, I seriously doubt UL is doing anything at all shady.
Yep. I am sure UL made it clear to Mack---"Dude, you even give a hint of wrongdoing, and you're toast".

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT