ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Cal is a part-time fisherman.

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville

giphy.gif

Of course they don't deserve an advantage. No one does. That would be unfair.

Of course no one deserves an advantage... we all know you have to pay Higgins and other refs to earn that advantage.

Reactions: JC for 3
It is all a show. Dude is just catering to the lunatic fringe of the fanbase.

Yes. And anyone whose ever watched a game at Rupp, regardless if they are playing their team or not knows this is complete garbage.

Hell the refs carried UK past Wofford last year in the NCAAT at a “neutral site”

Reactions: TDredbird
Yes. And anyone whose ever watched a game at Rupp, regardless if they are playing their team or not knows this is complete garbage.

Hell the refs carried UK past Wofford last year in the NCAAT at a “neutral site”
...so it's not just UK fans.

Reactions: RipThru
I don’t follow? I meant if cal doesn’t think UK gets home cooking at rupp he’s off his meds.

If u meant it’s not just UK fans that blame refs or think refs can play a crucial role in the outcome of the game then yes I definitely feel that way. A single bad call can determine who wins a close basketball game, not to mention numerous bad calls. Cue Borden in 3...2....1.... lol

I’m not saying that UK has never had a bad call against them, but y’all usually get one of the kindest whistles in the sport along with duke, Esp at rupp and Cameron

Last edited:

Lmao... at the rotary club?

You are right about the “show” though. It was said during a Q&A to entertain a small group of people that Cal was likely paid to speak to.

He just didn’t realize - or didn’t care - that Kentucky’s favorite sports journalist was sitting in the back, recording.

Lmao... at the rotary club?

You are right about the “show” though. It was said during a Q&A to entertain a small group of people that Cal was likely paid to speak to.

He just didn’t realize - or didn’t care - that Kentucky’s favorite sports journalist was sitting in the back, recording.

I am confident Cal doesn’t care at all.

Reactions: Hank_
I’m sure there are plenty fringe lunatic uk fans at rotary club events. In fact there’s probly a few fringe lunatic UK fans at any gathering of more than 50 ppl anywhere in the state of Kentucky.

Well fringe lunatic is taking it too far, replace that with overly passionate.

Also when cal talks in public he has to know someone is listening or recording, and I don’t imagine he minds that at all.

I’m sure there are plenty fringe lunatic uk fans at rotary club events. In fact there’s probly a few fringe lunatic UK fans at any gathering of more than 50 ppl anywhere in the state of Kentucky.

Well fringe lunatic is taking it too far, replace that with overly passionate.

Ahh, yes. Lots of lunatics running around doing community service in the business community of one of the most educated cities in the country.

You’re probably right.

Surely you guys realize that what Cal says, especially when he says something like that, will get out. I feel like you are short-sighting your own coach a bit.

Surely you guys realize that what Cal says, especially when he says something like that, will get out. I feel like you are short-sighting your own coach a bit.

Nooooo. What do you think this is...the social media age?

we know EVERYTHING Cal says will be brought up. We expect and look forward to it.

we know EVERYTHING Cal says will be brought up. We expect it.

Right. So does he though. There is always a bigger target than a few old dudes listening. He is very good at what he does (along with the coaching).

Some wonder, is he making us a target,but I like to think every bad call will now be under a magnifying glass.

"See? We we're right!". :D

ADVERTISEMENT