ADVERTISEMENT

LOL of the night thread

Cal has had 3 "juggernaut" type teams: 2010, 2012 and 2015.

One title.

His first 6 years was Coach K like, and impossible to continue.

I think 2015 took his soul....

I think you could make an argument that he's had the most talented team in the country in about half his seasons at Kentucky (including last year). And all but 1-2 of the others were right up there.

Calipari's teams were only the best when he lost with them, up until then they were overrated poo.
Gotta love revisionist message board smack.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Calipari's teams were only the best when he lost with them, up until then they were overrated poo.
Gotta love revisionist message board smack.

I highly doubt you're seeing a lot of "this Kentucky team has no talent" posts throughout the year. The criticism has always been that Calipari hasn't done enough given his recruiting advantage.

The thing that's always annoyed me about Calipari is the youth excuse.

First, top 10ish freshmen aren't your run of the mill freshmen. They're expected to have an impact, especially by tournament time.

2nd, you basically have your pick of the litter. If you don't have quality veterans on the roster....why not? Whose fault is that?

The thing that's always annoyed me about Calipari is the youth excuse.

First, top 10ish freshmen aren't your run of the mill freshmen. They're expected to have an impact, especially by tournament time.

2nd, you basically have your pick of the litter. If you don't have quality veterans on the roster....why not? Whose fault is that?
Cal’s. He develops too good too fast. They bolt for NBA where they thrive.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT