ADVERTISEMENT

LOL of the night thread

giphy.gif

UK fans will never stop hyping them up.
Honestly the fans on RR have been done with Cal for years but I'm not quite sure what you do if you're Kentucky. He's a good coach, probably too good to fire but he's almost assuredly not winning another title until he changes his offensive philosophy. Which likely isn't going to happen.

I wanted to make clear that I'm not saying Kentucky isn't a good program, just that they're not the juggernaut they're hyped up to be every year.

Honestly the fans on RR have been done with Cal for years but I'm not quite sure what you do if you're Kentucky. He's a good coach, probably too good to fire but he's almost assuredly not winning another title until he changes his offensive philosophy. Which likely isn't going to happen.

I wanted to make clear that I'm not saying Kentucky isn't a good program, just that they're not the juggernaut they're hyped up to be every year.
They never will be until they're 40-0 and win by 90.
Rivals will never let them down for being anything short of it.

Every team we play has sets and plays and Izzo made Cal look worse than most others have. The two plays to force overtime both times. Then our play with almost 4 seconds left looks like something wesr drew up in his parents basement.

Not sure what’s happened with our coach. He’s had some really good coaching years at Kentucky but none of them lately.

Hell of a game, looking forward to playing Michigan St in the Phil Night Classic Nov 24th.
Bama needs to clean some things up before that game.
Kentucky will be just fine, Oscar just now shaking off the rust.

Hell of a game, looking forward to playing Michigan St in the Phil Night Classic Nov 24th.
Bama needs to clean some things up before that game.
Kentucky will be just fine, Oscar just now shaking off the rust.
Oscar had 22 and 18. Oscar wasn't the issue.

Oscar had 22 and 18. Oscar wasn't the issue.
He let the guy go unguarded to the basket at the end of regulation, he took a late jumper he had no business taking and he was flexing instead of getting back on defense. I love Oscar, but he made some critical mistakes at critical moments.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
He let the guy go unguarded to the basket at the end of regulation, he took a late jumper he had no business taking and he was flexing instead of getting back on defense. I love Oscar, but he made some critical mistakes at critical moments.
I repeat, Oscar wasn't the issue.

Every team we play has sets and plays and Izzo made Cal look worse than most others have. The two plays to force overtime both times. Then our play with almost 4 seconds left looks like something wesr drew up in his parents basement.

Not sure what’s happened with our coach. He’s had some really good coaching years at Kentucky but none of them lately.
Those two OOB plays by Izzo showed the distance between he and Cal. I mean you go 94' on TWO passes, in 7 seconds, to tie the game?

Impressive.

Some of the posts in this thread are pretty funny lol

What happens when haven't played with the reigning POY in 4 weeks, you feed him. He eats.
What happens when players don't listen to their coach. Easy 3 point shots. That was on the players because they were instructed not to leave the shooters.

Everything very fixable.

I would rather had the win, but I'm not that upset at the loss. Once these guys learn to listen, some players shoot when they're open and good chemistry, Cal learns the right mix of players, UK is going to be alright.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Some of the posts in this thread are pretty funny lol

What happens when haven't played with the reigning POY in 4 weeks, you feed him. He eats.
What happens when players don't listen to their coach. Easy 3 point shots. That was on the players because they were instructed not to leave the shooters.

Everything very fixable.

I would rather had the win, but I'm not that upset at the loss. Once these guys learn to listen, some players shoot when they're open and good chemistry, Cal learns the right mix of players, UK is going to be alright.
No one asked, but I'm fine with it too.

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden

Everything very fixable.
Welllllllllllllllllllllllllll there is this one part that's sort of tough...

images

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT