ADVERTISEMENT

LOL Jay Bilas

Jay's tweet was the first thing I thought of when I seen that his dumb ass went all Tiger Woods and discussed payments over the phone. Idiot.

Last edited:
Just like the morons at the NCAA, who, to their credit, have seen their compensation over the last decade grow much faster than the general population, all the talking heads and the networks have also been on the gravy train. ALL of them knew a lot about this and did nothing because it worked for them financially as well. They are all guilty.

I really like Bilas but his original arguments for Miller wasn't one of his finer moments.

Imagine if someone followed you around quoting all your shit takes. At least we’ll always have this gem: “Trae Young is the best college basketball player I’ve ever seen.” Lolol. How old are you, 12?
2-3 years ago a few of us on here did a championship players draft. The idea was you can only take players off of teams that won a title this century and it was a snake draft. He picked 2012 Kyle Wiltjer in the 2nd round because those advanced metrics he provided in his 5 minutes a game were HOF like statistics. While the rest of our teams were filled with guys like Okafor, Hansbrough and AD, his was filled with guys like Kyle Wiltjer who were barely even role players of their championship teams.

I’m sure he was somewhat trolling, because that’s what he does (and is pretty good at too) but it was funny to watch him defend each pick with 4 page paragraphs about how we don’t understand basketball like he does.

Imagine if someone followed you around quoting all your shit takes. At least we’ll always have this gem: “Trae Young is the best college basketball player I’ve ever seen.” Lolol. How old are you, 12?

Says the guy who stays furious all the time and follows me around every thread quoting me (lol).

Heres a protip, dont follow freezing cold takes on twitter. I'lll make a mad old lad like yourself even saltier.

And next time, find a colder take of mine to use than the one promoting an 18 year old frosh putting up better numbers than Steph Curry did as a junior while leading the nation in points and assists. Lolyou.

Says the guy who stays furious all the time and follows me around every thread quoting me (lol).

Heres a protip, dont follow freezing cold takes on twitter. I'lll make a mad old lad like yourself even saltier.

And next time, find a colder take of mine to use than the one promoting an 18 year old frosh putting up better numbers than Steph Curry did as a junior while leading the nation in points and assists. Lolyou.
Follow? Don’t flatter yourself. Just happy to bodyslam your horrible takes when I have a second. I did. And, I did.

Reactions: SpartanRock
2-3 years ago a few of us on here did a championship players draft. The idea was you can only take players off of teams that won a title this century and it was a snake draft. He picked 2012 Kyle Wiltjer in the 2nd round because those advanced metrics he provided in his 5 minutes a game were HOF like statistics. While the rest of our teams were filled with guys like Okafor, Hansbrough and AD, his was filled with guys like Kyle Wiltjer who were barely even role players of their championship teams.

I’m sure he was somewhat trolling, because that’s what he does (and is pretty good at too) but it was funny to watch him defend each pick with 4 page paragraphs about how we don’t understand basketball like he does.
I don’t do idiots well. And, I’ll never really understood the point of trolling, seems like a sad ass existence. I think I’ve made that pretty evident around here. If it’s your thing, by all means.

Edit: He also PMs people to apologize. How sad is that? If you’re gonna troll, at least own it. Don’t be a bitch.

Get it all out bub. I know youve been waiting a long, long time to tell me how mad I make you.

stay-salty-my-friends.jpg

If that was a Yahoo report he’d have his lawyer hat back calling it speculation.

If that was a Yahoo report he’d have his lawyer hat back calling it speculation.

Its important to remember that while Bilas way over the top accuses the NCAA of being a corrupt organization robbing kids by not paying them, he also talks out of the other aide of his mouth and blindly defends all these crooked coaches making millions off the backs of these kids.

Hes not consistent at all while being flat out wrong (as freezing cold takes keeps showing) most of the time.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Jay Bilas read his own press clippings. Two years ago, i thought he was the best in the business. Now he has gone completely off the rails with his obvious Duke bias. Now when he does color for a game, I mute it. Len Elmore is worse than terrible, and I would listen to Elmore over Bilas. Note to Bilas as I know you read these boards. Work on your bias, and be more neutral, or find something else to do. Everyone not a Duke fan, thinks you suck.

Just curious y’all, what CBB analyst out there do you people like? Seems like there’s hate for Vitale, Bilas, Fraschilla, Gottlieb, Jay Williams, Greenburg, Goodman, Walton and even Andy Katz.

Personally I don’t mind any of them. They know more than I do about the sport.

Jay Bilas read his own press clippings. Two years ago, i thought he was the best in the business. Now he has gone completely off the rails with his obvious Duke bias. Now when he does color for a game, I mute it. Len Elmore is worse than terrible, and I would listen to Elmore over Bilas. Note to Bilas as I know you read these boards. Work on your bias, and be more neutral, or find something else to do. Everyone not a Duke fan, thinks you suck.
Umm. What?

Reactions: toonces11
He called DeAndre Ayton a hall of fame talent today, and it didn't appear as if he was joking.

ADVERTISEMENT