ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ for 2018 - 2019

FaithPlusOne

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2017
No butthurt, since we’ll all be on this list at some point.

Okay, I’ll get this started.

LOL @:
- UK for taking a 34 point beatdown at the hands of Duke.
- FL for losing by 21 to rival FSU.
- Washington for losing by 22 to Auburn. Not for the loss, but for how they lost.
- South Carolina for losing to Stony Brook.
- Texas A&M for losing to UC Irvine.

Reactions: willrocks4
No butthurt, since we’ll all be on this list at some point.

Okay, I’ll get this started.

LOL @:
- UK for taking a 34 point beatdown at the hands of Duke.
- FL for losing by 21 to rival FSU.
- Washington for losing by 22 to Auburn. Not for the loss, but for how they lost.
- South Carolina for losing to Stony Brook.
- Texas A&M for losing to UC Irvine.

Auburn and Tennessee carrying the SEC thus far huh

Meh, Buffalo is solid. Little doubt they'll be a tourney team.

Baylor's home loss to Texas Southern is waaaaay more lol worthy.
Scott Drew, the epitome of lol

Texas Southern is a good SWAC school.
Baylor was at best a bubble NCAA team.
Texas Southern will win the SWAC again. Mike Davis always had them playing one of the toughest non conference schedules. This year they were ready.

Texas Southern is a good SWAC school.
Baylor was at best a bubble NCAA team.
Texas Southern will win the SWAC again. Mike Davis always had them playing one of the toughest non conference schedules. This year they were ready.

Buffalo >> Texas Southern

So if we lol'ing West Virginy, we gon lol Baylor

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Maybe I missed this because I don’t think they’re supposed to be any good, but welcome to the party Cal. Losing by 17 to Yale warrants an LOL.

Today’s game was brutal. We jumped out to 23-3 lead. We’re were cruising. Then lost on a last second shot.

FAU was shooting lights out. I see them shocking a few teams this year.

We need to learn what are fouls and what aren’t fouls. We go from playing with intensity to soft when a questionable foul gets called.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Hey man do you mind telling me what conference you guys are in? I’d like to follow your team this year but you don’t show up on ESPN’s Top 25 board. Thanks!

Hey man do you mind telling me what conference you guys are in? I’d like to follow your team this year but you don’t show up on ESPN’s Top 25 board. Thanks!

UCFirst, welcome to college basketball and college athletics. UCF is the American Athletics Conference aka The American aka the AAC. Which is the best conference in basketball.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Reactions: KisteK
Today’s game was brutal. We jumped out to 23-3 lead. We’re were cruising. Then lost on a last second shot.

FAU was shooting lights out. I see them shocking a few teams this year.

We need to learn what are fouls and what aren’t fouls. We go from playing with intensity to soft when a questionable foul gets called.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
you were up 23-3 and lost? Damn.

It’s also time for some ACC schools.

LOL @ Boston College for losing to a palindrome. IUPUI beat them by 7.

LOL @ Notre Dame for laying an egg against Radford.

The ACC schools had done well to avoid this list, but those are some ugly losses. Well done guys.

A lot of laughs to go around after last night. I’ll do this by conference.

ACC:
- LOL at Syracuse for dropping one to an old Big East rival in UCONN.
- LOL at Wake. In a rematch of the 2004 Sweet 16. They dropped one to St Joseph by 20 points. Yes, at one point both of those programs were good enough to be the 4/1 seed matchup.
- LOL at the ACC the last few days. They were the last major conference to lose and since then they’ve dropped some bad ones.

PAC 12:
- LOL at Oregon. Not sure whether Iowa is going to be 3rd in the B1G Ten or 12th (I believe there were a few offseason threads about it), but either way, let’s all have a chuckle.

SEC:
- LOL at Alabama for losing big against a directional out of the CAA. Alabama never had the lead in this 16 point beat down to Nottheastern.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT