ADVERTISEMENT

LOL at Gonzaga….

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Suspend your most famous alums season tickets over a mask? Auburns president would have a riot at his house if he tried this shit with Charles Barkley. Thank god the state of Alabama isnt a woke Wastland

Or stockton can not act so elitist and just put on a dam mask like everyone else in the building is required to.

And im not vaxxed and think the masks are pointless, but i dont try to go places without one that require you to wear one 🤷‍♂️

probly worried no one would recognize him in a mask lol. He does look just like a normal ass white dude. Probably be hard to convince some younger folks hes a HOFer if they had never heard of him.

Reactions: GE Nole
Its a stupid mandate/rule imo but if they have that rule, what are they supposed to do, let stockton not wear a mask and then force everyone else to? Just bc he played there 50 years ago before anyone had even heard of gonzaga? Im not a fan of special treatment so this doesnt rustle me at all.
That’s bad juju, like the Knicks physically removing Charles Oakley from his courtside seat and kicking him out of MSG.

Everybody’s. Stockton should grow up, but good grief Gonzaga, too.
Disagree....Its 100% on Stockton. Just b/c he is who he is, doesn't mean he should be exempt from their rules...Quit being an entitled bitch, and wear the ****ing mask. And if you are that against it, well, stay the **** home---watch it on TV.

Or stockton can not act so elitist and just put on a dam mask like everyone else in the building is required to.

And im not vaxxed and think the masks are pointless, but i dont try to go places without one that require you to wear one 🤷‍♂️

probly worried no one would recognize him in a mask lol. He does look just like a normal ass white dude. Probably be hard to convince some younger folks hes a HOFer if they had never heard of him.
Why should he. Everyone with a brain knows they are pointless. Maybe the left idiot politicians you just realize this and lose the mandates.

Suspend your most famous alums season tickets over a mask? Auburns president would have a riot at his house if he tried this shit with Charles Barkley. Thank god the state of Alabama isnt a woke Wastland

Lib states gonna lib...

Its a stupid mandate/rule imo but if they have that rule, what are they supposed to do, let stockton not wear a mask and then force everyone else to? Just bc he played there 50 years ago before anyone had even heard of gonzaga? Im not a fan of special treatment so this doesnt rustle me at all.

I disagree with this. I absolutely think Stockton should get special treatment in Spokane. He;s the best player they ever had an has lived there and supported them his entire life. Yea, he earned special treatment.

I disagree with this. I absolutely think Stockton should get special treatment in Spokane. He;s the best player they ever had an has lived there and supported them his entire life. Yea, he earned special treatment.
Serious?

Disagree....Its 100% on Stockton. Just b/c he is who he is, doesn't mean he should be exempt from their rules...Quit being an entitled bitch, and wear the ****ing mask. And if you are that against it, well, stay the **** home---watch it on TV.
Exactly, perfectly stated

Sure he has…..until it comes the the health and safety of other people. Then no one gets special treatment.

and again i think the masks are pointless as well but its their rule not mine.

Sure he has…..until it comes the the health and safety of other people. Then no one gets special treatment.

and again i think the masks are pointless as well but its their rule not mine.
You’re saying two completely contradictory things. On the one hand you are saying he deserves special treatment except when it comes to health and safety. Then on the other hand you are saying that the masks are pointless, but he should wear one because it’s a rule.

So what is it? Should Stockton wear a mask because it protects society or should he wear it because of some idiotic mask mandate that you just acknowledged doesn’t protect anyone?

You’re saying two completely contradictory things. On the one hand you are saying he deserves special treatment except when it comes to health and safety. Then on the other hand you are saying that the masks are pointless, but he should wear one because it’s a rule.

So what is it? Should Stockton wear a mask because it protects society or should he wear it because of some idiotic mask mandate that you just acknowledged doesn’t protect anyone?
Thats their rule about the masks, and about it being about health and safety. If thats their rule, he should have to follow as well.

My opinion on masks means nothing in the context of this argument i was just trying to deter all the masks are worthless posts and political shit. But like i wouldnt go to the hospital(or anywhere they require masks) without one either despite my opinion that they are worthless

Is he really getting special treatment though? I’ve been to enough events so far to know that people generally don’t wear masks after they sit down or wear them around their chins. Once in a while maybe an attendant says “put your mask on” and that’s it. Most people probably get warned multiple times just like Stockton. The difference is that most people aren’t recognizable, so there’s nobody counting how many times they’ve been warned, so they just get another warning as if it’s their first. Everybody recognizes Stockton though, so this is a situation where being a celebrity actually hurts him.

BTW, does anybody know what the seating arrangements are like there? Is Stockton sitting around a lot of people? Or does he have his own special little spot? I’d be curious to know if he’s actually exposing anybody.

ADVERTISEMENT