ADVERTISEMENT

Lmfao at UT and the SEC

That reminds me...how do you UK fans feel about your DC becoming the new linebackers coach for the Chiefs?:D

I mean, this is a great win but just like the beat down Duke put on UK this is sort of like that. One team playing great while the other struggles.

OP has no respect for LSU who beat UK at Rupp. Not sure if LSU can beat UT but if they get by UF then beat UT Sat they will be in 1st place and no questions asked the Top team in the SEC.

OP has no respect for LSU who beat UK at Rupp. Not sure if LSU can beat UT but if they get by UF then beat UT Sat they will be in 1st place and no questions asked the Top team in the SEC.

More accurate description would be best record, but yes, hard to argue the best record isn't top team if not for lopsided scheduling. With that said, again best record is best record. You guys are handling business with only playing UK, UT, Auburn, Ole Miss, and Miss St only once.

Also note, according to all the voters and such, they agree, LSU isn't the "no questions asked top team in the SEC". I'd think "no questions" would mean unanimous.

We'll see.

Last edited:
Hopefully he can help them out. If the Chiefs weren't the 2nd worst defense in the league they would've won the Super Bowl. I know I was rooting for them, along with probably 98% of the rest of America.

Bob Sutton was awful at making adjustments. And the bend-don’t-break approach is pretty absurd when you have an explosive offense. If nothing else, Spagnuolo’s aggressive style will suit them well. They’re building quite the staff under him.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
More accurate description would be best record, but yes, hard to argue the best record isn't top team if not for lopsided scheduling. With that said, again best record is best record. You guys are handling business with only playing UK, UT, Auburn, Ole Miss, and Miss St only once.

Also note, according to all the voters and such, they agree, LSU isn't the "no questions asked top team in the SEC". I'd think "no questions" would mean unanimous.

We'll see.
Agree that the schedule has been pretty kind when you look at the teams UK has had to play and they still get UT again at their place. Imo UK would play Duke much closer if they play them again.

Still lots of great games left with the SEC T and you never know where they stick us or you guys in the NCAA. Have to beat em all so bring it on and good luck.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Appreciate it! its refreshing to see someone we hardly play not hate us...... I was at a friends birthday today and his mother went to gonzaga and said she hates UK.... I was like... WHYYYYY? what did we ever do to people in the north west to hate us? lol

She must have accidentally visited Rupp Rafters or KSR.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Look, I don't know you, or who you are, was that necessary.??
I'll answer that for you......... Truer words have never been spoken My home board is nuts, I go just to stir them up at times SmokinSmile

Hahaha. Just poking the collective bear a little bit. I agree about home boards. I’m not too active here but much less so at mine.

Reactions: oldsports_
http://www.kpisports.net/2019kpi-dimbb/
9056757.png

We'll see.

The SEC needs to check out this unbalanced schedule. They screw some teams by setting up such crap. Look at Tennessee's schedule:

Florida home and away; Missouri home and away; Vanderbilt home and away; South Carolina home and away; Kentucky home and away.

Compare that to Kentucky's schedule:
Vanderbilt home and away; Auburn home and away; Mississippi State home and away; Florida home and away; Tennessee home and away;

Saturday night was Tennessee's third game against a ranked team at the time that they played (note to be fair Louisville is now ranked). Not one SEC team that they have played prior to Kentucky had ever been ranked in the top 25 this year. Makes you go huh!

The SEC schedules definitely favored LSU and Tennessee.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The SEC needs to check out this unbalanced schedule. They screw some teams by setting up such crap. Look at Tennessee's schedule:

Florida home and away; Missouri home and away; Vanderbilt home and away; South Carolina home and away; Kentucky home and away.

Compare that to Kentucky's schedule:
Vanderbilt home and away; Auburn home and away; Mississippi State home and away; Florida home and away; Tennessee home and away;

Saturday night was Tennessee's third game against a ranked team at the time that they played (note to be fair Louisville is now ranked). Not one SEC team that they have played prior to Kentucky had ever been ranked in the top 25 this year. Makes you go huh!

The SEC schedules definitely favored LSU and Tennessee.
They need to go back to divisions and balance them again like we used to have, or drop several cupcames and give everyone a home and home and start conference play in December.

Or at the least come up with a logical rotation within an 18 game schedule. Right now there isnt any set rotation as to who gets who what year other than the 2 or 3 permanent home and homes everyone was assigned.

They need to go back to divisions and balance them again like we used to have, or drop several cupcames and give everyone a home and home and start conference play in December.

Or at the least come up with a logical rotation within an 18 game schedule. Right now there isnt any set rotation as to who gets who what year other than the 2 or 3 permanent home and homes everyone was assigned.
Sooooo I take it that's not your standard custard filling inside is it?

Cupcames, cumming to a bakery near you.

Note: it took me 20 minutes to type out this response because I was laughing so hard at the thought of "Cupcames".

Reactions: Tigerocker
Sooooo I take it that's not your standard custard filling inside is it?

Cupcames, cumming to a bakery near you.

Note: it took me 20 minutes to type out this response because I was laughing so hard at the thought of "Cupcames".
Surprised Bert didn't catch that before you. He's got that English thingy ya know. Just messing wy Bert !

ADVERTISEMENT