ADVERTISEMENT

LMFAO arizona

Tommy Lloyd such a choke artist. Last year as a top seed they almost lost to 9th seed TCU in the second round and then got beaten handily by 5 seed Houston, this time they managed to get even worse.

welp. I was kind of skeptical on them because they’ve had some real clunkers this season. But can’t say i was expecting them to lose in the first round. They have wayyy too much talent for that.

Tubelis, Ballo and Krissa are all future pros.

welp. I was kind of skeptical on them because they’ve had some real clunkers this season. But can’t say i was expecting them to lose in the first round. They have wayyy too much talent for that.

Tubelis, Ballo and Krissa are all future pros.
Krissa can smd

Kind of ridiculous that we don’t have a single Arizona fan here. Do we any PAC fans other than @duckboy33 ? I think there’s a UCLA fan or two, but they post very rarely.

Seriously, eff them. Second straight year my national title pick went out on the first day. (Kentucky last year). Freaking soft ass Pac 12.

At least UVA lost because we don’t have pros on our roster.

winning-im.gif

Tommy Lloyd such a choke artist. Last year as a top seed they almost lost to 9th seed TCU in the second round and then got beaten handily by 5 seed Houston, this time they managed to get even worse.
He's similar to his boss, Mark Few. Mark has started to figure it out though he can't win the big one yet. Will be interesting to see if Lloyd is Tony Bennet part 2, minus the title.

He's similar to his boss, Mark Few. Mark has started to figure it out though he can't win the big one yet. Will be interesting to see if Lloyd is Tony Bennet part 2, minus the title.
Tbh even Bennett didn’t start off this bad in March, UVA didn’t suffer major upsets until losing to Syracuse in 2016 and then UMBC happened in 2018. Tommy Lloyd suffered a 15 vs 2 upset in his second year, he’s off to a really hot start to become a legendary choke artist.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
Any blue blood fan whose school even interviews Mark few or Tommy lloyd should drive to campus and kirk their AD's azz

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Tbh even Bennett didn’t start off this bad in March, UVA didn’t suffer major upsets until losing to Syracuse in 2016 and then UMBC happened in 2018. Tommy Lloyd suffered a 15 vs 2 upset in his second year, he’s off to a really hot start to become a legendary choke artist.

I feel like you think it's better for coaches to get 9-16 seeds so they can't be labeled as chokers.

Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong would be pretty shitty astronauts if they never went to the moon

I love how you're like "minus the title" as if that isn't really ****ing important.

I like Sean Miller, but he is cursed from the cheese touch of coaching zona, and playing in the pac 12 once upon a time, Xavier will lose today.

Some teams are cursed like the oakland raiders, you put the chiefs roster in raiders unis and they would go 7-10 .

I see can't believe mike freaking 6'1 bibby beat KU, UNC UK back to back to back. *** that dude

I like Sean Miller, but he is cursed from the cheese touch of coaching zona, and playing in the pac 12 once upon a time, Xavier will lose today.

Some teams are cursed like the oakland raiders, you put the chiefs roster in raiders unis and they would go 7-10 .

I see can't believe mike freaking 6'1 bibby beat KU, UNC UK back to back to back. *** that dude
F^ck that dude.

Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong would be pretty shitty astronauts if they never went to the moon

I love how you're like "minus the title" as if that isn't really ****ing important.
No need to get those Jimmie rustled. Bennett is a nice system coach who had the stars align for him. That's great - seems like a good guy.

But he plays 1950s basketball that allows inferior teams to hang around which is why he typically looks bad in March.

• Haha
Reactions: jhmossy
I think toughness and defense is what is killing him. Needs to figure that out fast.

@F-Duke post here all the time.
Just starting to crawl out of my hole after being overwhelmed by shame. No excuses. Only shock and embarrassment. Thought this team was soft but not that F@#$@# soft. I'm leaning towards the program just being cursed at this point. My only hope was this was a wake up call for Tommy Lloyd. Do you want to be the Marty Schottenheimer of college basketball or take a long look in the mirror and figure out how to fix what went wrong.

Just starting to crawl out of my hole after being overwhelmed by shame. No excuses. Only shock and embarrassment. Thought this team was soft but not that F@#$@# soft. I'm leaning towards the program just being cursed at this point. My only hope was this was a wake up call for Tommy Lloyd. Do you want to be the Marty Schottenheimer of college basketball or take a long look in the mirror and figure out how to fix what went wrong.

It’s only Lloyd’s 2nd year as a head coach. I definitely wouldn’t panic yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT