ADVERTISEMENT

Life without sports sucks.

Kevin Bryan

Apr 30, 2011
89737647-3353907321292164-3329693775843819520-n.jpg

No sports......I mean----is this real? I lost about 90% of my college baseball schedule...HS season is up in the air; No games until at least mid-April. Maybe sooner.

THis weekend was gonna be the best-----IHSAA Regional at Seymour....Then head home,and watch some CBB...

Now?

****----I dunno. I mean, can't even fish yet.

No sports......I mean----is this real? I lost about 90% of my college baseball schedule...HS season is up in the air; No games until at least mid-April. Maybe sooner.

THis weekend was gonna be the best-----IHSAA Regional at Seymour....Then head home,and watch some CBB...

Now?

Mid April? Nah man. End of may at the soonest imo.

Mid April? Nah man. End of may at the soonest imo.
Mid-April is what most schools here are targeting. The IHSAA(Indiana High School Athletic Association) has left the decisions up to said schools. Some are going to play as scheduled, as long as they can find someone to play. School here is out anywhere from March 30th, to April 6th.

Starting at the end of May isn't an option. Indiana state tourney starts then.

Apparently here the TSSAA issued a statement that districts decide how they (or even if they) play a regular season anyway. All they have anything to do with is the tournament apparently. I wasn't aware of that. So they said it is all up to the districts.

Now?

KHSAA has baseball in a dead period till April 13th.
Lost our spring break tournament but hoping to be back April 13th

Now?

Shout out to Seymour, Jackson county and John Cougar, Airport road, bowling ally near airport road and all the Mickey Drummonds in the area.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I just the math, I'm going to officially panic in 3 years and 184 days.

Retirement will get us a few years past that, but I'm panicking before retirement.

also buy board games and puzzles.

I can afford to quit my job. The wife can as well and we're talking about it.

We can't afford to retire in our early 40's.

also buy board games and puzzles.

I can afford to quit my job. The wife can as well and we're talking about it.

We can't afford to retire in our early 40's.
Ummm. Who could. People that do really well have higher overhead and liability......I’m decently equppied and would live normally for half a year before I’d be overly tight....with income halted. By that time known assets would dwindle and buyers wouldn’t be interested. If your not liquid you’d be uncomfortable and quick.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Ummm. Who could. People that do really well have higher overhead and liability......I’m decently equppied and would live normally for half a year before I’d be overly tight....with income halted. By that time known assets would dwindle and buyers wouldn’t be interested. If your not liquid you’d be uncomfortable and quick.
living like a poor is subjective. I can live like a poor and have my bills paid. I can't live like a bored poor, if that makes sense.

I have about 3 years worth of savings(5-6 if I stretch it). I relying on making money off my money.

*lets think, what's a comic shop worth? what's inventory worth, how about 3 box trucks, vanguard account, savings, random shit around the house. What's it all worth when whoring it out? I'm a dildo without a shoeboxx.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Damn, I did a rough estimate and I'm basically worthless. Worked for almost 30 years and basically have 10 years of savings.

giphy.gif

Now?

sure you can
Smallmouth and Crappie are hitting
you can also Muskie fish

some friends just got back from Lake Cumberland, they tore the Crappie up

sure you can
Smallmouth and Crappie are hitting
you can also Muskie fish

some friends just got back from Lake Cumberland, they tore the Crappie up
I know crappie and smallies are running....But,I live 3 hours from Cumberland. Inmy area, with the rain, water levels are just to high. Waste of time...

KHSAA has baseball in a dead period till April 13th.
Lost our spring break tournament but hoping to be back April 13th
IHSAA told coaches/AD's the decision is not their responsibility---that their resp is the tournament...Lets just say that didn't go over to well. Esp when IHSAA commish stood strong on the 10 practice mandate... What is happening here, in Indiana is the decision is up to schools. Some have said no sports until March 30th...Some April 6....Some April 13. Some are thinking eventually the season will be tanked. In other words, its a cluster ****.

I do know this, I'm set to lose roughly $12K or more. Huge hit. Fortunately, I think I would qualify for a the stimulus.

I know crappie and smallies are running....But,I live 3 hours from Cumberland. Inmy area, with the rain, water levels are just to high. Waste of time...

i also live 3 hours from Cumberland
since fall we have been going every other weekend

we are going to Green River lake in two weeks providing it is not raining

i also live 3 hours from Cumberland
since fall we have been going every other weekend

we are going to Green River lake in two weeks providing it is not raining
I got a place I go to here at home. Started going there as a kid with my grandfather. Its in Orange County, Indiana, and its a smallmouth haven. Killer boys in that water. I have hauled in three 4+ pounders....2-3 pounders is common.

I got a place I go to here at home. Started going there as a kid with my grandfather. Its in Orange County, Indiana, and its a smallmouth haven. Killer boys in that water. I have hauled in three 4+ pounders....2-3 pounders is common.

the 18" limit on Cumberland makes catching good fish great
our last trip we caught 5 Saturday before a monsoon hit us around 11:00 then we caught 13 on Sunday, 11 were 4 lbs or better

the 18" limit on Cumberland makes catching good fish great
our last trip we caught 5 Saturday before a monsoon hit us around 11:00 then we caught 13 on Sunday, 11 were 4 lbs or better
IMO, there is no better fishing than smallie....So damn fun. Maybe one day, if I decide you are cool....I'll take ya to my spot....:D

Reactions: mebeblue2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT