ADVERTISEMENT

Lavar Ball pulls Liangelo out of UCLA

CU Buffs.. I know I can hear it coming .. and I joined to bitch at Kansas , I got me a Kansas hat and all .but got dissapinted .. . I’ve followed Billy and know he’s a good kid and wanna see him play. I’ve waited awhile now .. in college I played against every small college in Kansas .. haha.. tough as nails out there .. emporia , Hays , p state , etc..anyways I got put in the corner and I had to start swinging .. peace out
Keep it gangsta dogg.

Reactions: RipThru
CU Buffs.. I know I can hear it coming .. and I joined to bitch at Kansas , I got me a Kansas hat and all .but got dissapinted .. . I’ve followed Billy and know he’s a good kid and wanna see him play. I’ve waited awhile now .. in college I played against every small college in Kansas .. haha.. tough as nails out there .. emporia , Hays , p state , etc..anyways I got put in the corner and I had to start swinging .. peace out
He is a good kid, but he put himself in this situation by not following protocol. Kansas is doing everything possible to get him eligible and cleared. Who do you think is footing the bill to get him cleared? If you don't want to be taken as a trollish derp----post in an educated and clear manner. That way, people can determine what the hell you're actually talking about.

He is a good kid, but he put himself in this situation by not following protocol. Kansas is doing everything possible to get him eligible and cleared. Who do you think is footing the bill to get him cleared? If you don't want to be taken as a trollish derp----post in an educated and clear manner. That way, people can determine what the hell you're

Thanks for footing the bill .. check out the askia booker buzzer beater against y’all .. that was sick .. and then F off

Thanks for footing the bill .. check out the askia booker buzzer beater against y’all .. that was sick .. and then F off
I remember that shot. Did a running eurostep three from just inside half court as time expired. I bet Boulder was rocking that night. First post you haven't been a huge bag of dicks......oh wait-----i think I'm supposed to eff off now.

Reactions: tw3301
The kid didn't go to school after being arrested but the headline is "Lavar Ball pulls LiAngelo out of UCLA." Lavar is covering for his kid who failed to attend classes and would be ineligible.
I thought Coach Alford Said he was attending class and doing all the right things in his press conference?

I thought Coach Alford Said he was attending class and doing all the right things in his press conference?

Might've misread something then. Even still, how long was he in China? Can't imagine his grades would stay up:

Somebody explain to me what LaMelo does well? I get he’s 16 or whatever, but I see a sloppy handle, weak, not a great jump shooter, not a great athlete, bad defense...

Seriously, I’m not very in touch with his recruitment - what’s his draw? You watch Lonzo and in 30 seconds you know what’s special about his game. I don’t get that with Ball 3

I with ya brother. He's no doubt better than most HS ballers out there, but I just don't understand why he is considered an elite player. Seems like his HS team was coached to let him and Liangelo take all the shots. Of course I might be wrong, but this kid has "college flop" written all over him. The NBA.....shiiiiiiiiit......forget about it.

Reactions: WojoRising
Might've misread something then. Even still, how long was he in China? Can't imagine his grades would stay up:
No idea. Jason Whitlock just dropped some truth bombs on the whole situation and the latest ball interview. The balls are rock bottom scum bags.

Why in the world did Alford recruit him.
To get Lonzo. The entire Ball family committed to UCLA, youngest committed at 13. Lavar today or yesterday said said all 3 will be on the Lakers, he would make it happen. Hilarious.

College Basketball got better today knowing the clown show is officially over

credit card declined.....ball was the only player to steal from all 3 stores...tried to act like he was following the other players lead.....lavar trying to insinuate the coaching staff shares blame for the kids stealing. Its fun to talk about how stupid these people are---but why in gods name does he continue to get national interviews?

Lavar called out Luke Walton for playing his boy wrong. This could have consequences , something such as no Lavar interviews for 3 games.

Just read a report that the two younger Balls have both signed with Lonzo's agent and have therefore forfeited their college eligibility. I get it with the middle kid, but this seems crazy for the youngest since he's a legit prospect.

Just read a report that the two younger Balls have both signed with Lonzo's agent and have therefore forfeited their college eligibility. I get it with the middle kid, but this seems crazy for the youngest since he's a legit prospect.
the rest of the story their father wants them to play on the same Euro team,. if they play in Europe please please let them play in China and take Lavar with them.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT