ADVERTISEMENT

Later dudes

anon_0astpxev9h4gk

Feb 15, 2014
Richmond, California
Team
Louisville
Taking a long much needed break from the board for who knows how long. The reasons are fairly obvious. I hope everyone’s teams do well in the tourney, it should certainly make for an interesting one this year, considering the circumstances. I know a lot of you will give me the bye Felicia retort in regards to this thread, but I wish you all the best. CBB is kind of a bummer for me now (for obvious reasons) and I will probably be watching much more NBA. You guys take er’ easy, it’s been fun. Holla!

Last edited:
Taking a long much needed break from the board for who knows how long. The reasons are fairly obvious. I hope everyone’s teams do well in the tourney, it should certainly make for an interesting one this year, considering the circumstances. I know a lot of you will give me the bye Felicia retort in regards to this thread, but I wish you all the best. CBB is kind of a bummer for me now (for obvious reasons) and I will probably be watching much more NBA. You guys take er’ easy, it’s been fun. Holla!

Don't leeeeve

Taking a long much needed break from the board for who knows how long. The reasons are fairly obvious. I hope everyone’s teams does well in the tourney, it should certainly make for an interesting one this year, considering the circumstances. I know a lot of you will give me the bye Felicia retort in regards to this thread, but I wish you all the best. CBB is kind of a bummer for me now (for obvious reasons) and I will probably be watching much more NBA. You guys take er’ easy, it’s been fun. Holla!

What did I miss?

stick around, our community needs our regulars during the offseason

besides you will probably get to take a shot at UK when we go down :(

Always sucks to see one of the good ones go. If you stop posting and we see Zipp back over here, I'm calling you out ;) hope to see you soon, brother.

Reactions: Quavarius
I hear ya 86. I've been semi retired from posting and even reading for quite a while for the same reasons. Just don't have my heart in it. Take it easy.

200.gif

Having just been down there to see my Heels play your Birds, I’ll say you couldn’t have been more friendly, knowledgeable, or passionate, at least the fans I met and sat near. Hope to see your program turn things around sooner than later.

I get it but wish you'd stick around. The offseason isn't always awesome but we have some fun.

aAe9kQ4.gif

Hate to see a good poster go but I get why you want to do this. See ya when you come back!

Tough times man. I just went over and read the UL board, which I know you're banned from, and it's sad. Real sad.

I have some good friends who are UL fans and except for the couple who are die hard basketball fans, they're basically where you're at.

At least you still have the lady cards. They're a one seed, right?

All trash talking aside, you're a good poster and I hope you reconsider. If not, good luck during your time away.

Heres a GIF to cheer you up bub

D Mitch RoTY and GOAT

giphy_downsized_large__14_.0.gif

When you come back, can I call you newbee? Oh hell, why am I asking?

Deuces.

Almost every UL fan I've talked to has said the same thing... except my weird co-worker who is excited he can buy NIT tickets for $15.

ADVERTISEMENT