ADVERTISEMENT

Last Chance U Season 3

Jul 6, 2007
Two episodes in and I think it’s going to be the best season yet. And the first two seasons were top notch.

Last edited:
Two episodes in and I think it’s going to be the best season yet. And the first two seasons were top notch.

I’m enjoying it more than season 2 for sure. It’s at least as good as season 1 I think.

I’m enjoying it more than season 2 for sure. It’s at least as good as season 1 I think.
Best pregame speech w the worst on-field performance I’ve ever seen. I thought they were gonna crush em. Ha.

Their coach needs more brains and less cock and balls. Almost cost em their season w the sluggo playcall.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Didn't even watch the first 2 seasons. Watching season 3. I'm on episode 3 now, pretty stoked about that because Kentucky's new QB played for Garden City C.C.

They reference some Rivals posts on story of transfer FSU QB Malik Henry. Show some screen shots. Definitely recognized a user or two.

And fwiw, the QB is impossible to like. As someone who teaches kids just like these, I give most kids all the rope in the world, but this one, I just don’t know.

They reference some Rivals posts on story of transfer FSU QB Malik Henry. Show some screen shots. Definitely recognized a user or two.

And fwiw, the QB is impossible to like. As someone who teaches kids just like these, I give most kids all the rope in the world, but this one, I just don’t know.
Would you care to elaborate on this?
Episode?

Would you care to elaborate on this?
Episode?
They talk about how fans didn’t like Henry or were upset w his transfer, something along those lines. And then they show sceeenshots of posts from rivals message board. Some of the posters you might know. Looks like there’s a thread about it on football board, but I don’t wanna run into a spoiler there. Only 2 episodes left.

Edit: Episode 4 maybe? Not sure.

ADVERTISEMENT