ADVERTISEMENT

Kyrie Irving now request a trade….

Kyrie's an astronaut. (Watched White men can't Jump earlier today) No team is going to give him a long term deal, dude isn't reliable at all.

Reactions: AuHoosier420
Don’t worry. With the ways things are going you will be hating Joan Scheyer in a couple years as well
Probably not. As my passion for college basketball in general has been dwindling for a few years. I got suckered back in last year just to be exposed to the greatest embarrassment of my time as a Duke fan. Can't even care enough at this point.

But to my point, you're showing how big of a homo you are with your lazy and unfunny nicknames.

Reactions: cdbearde
Probably not. As my passion for college basketball in general has been dwindling for a few years. I got suckered back in last year just to be exposed to the greatest embarrassment of my time as a Duke fan. Can't even care enough at this point.

But to my point, you're showing how big of a homo you are with your lazy and unfunny nicknames.
Greatest embarrassment huh? LOL what was that?

Kyrie to the Mavs

Mavs now with the best defensive backcourt in the NBA

• Haha
Reactions: GE Nole
Its a great trade for the Mavericks, instant title contender and Doncic will be happy with the news. I mean, its not like they are going anywhere. Kyrie may explode at anytime, but a healthy and committed Irving gives you a shot at winning the championship. The West is wide open this year, anything can happen.

On the other hand, the Nets fall into mediocrity and Durant will request a trade soon. Sucks they traded away the next 4 years draft picks during that disastrous Harden trade, and cant even tank the next few years. At this point its hard to argue which trade was the worst in NBA history, the KG/PP trade or Harden trade. Its amusing the same team made exactly the same mistake again, mankind surely never learn from history.

Sucks. I like the Mavs and Kyrie destroys most everywhere he goes so my guess is he does the same here.

Mavs get Irving and Morris
Nets get Finney-Smith, Dinwiddie, an unprotected 2029 1st rd pick, and 2027 and 2029 second rd picks.

Pretty wild when teams start dealing picks that are over 6 years away. Mavs obviously want to win NOW, while they have still have Luka and he's in his prime.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Its a great trade for the Mavericks, instant title contender and Doncic will be happy with the news. I mean, its not like they are going anywhere. Kyrie may explode at anytime, but a healthy and committed Irving gives you a shot at winning the championship. The West is wide open this year, anything can happen.

On the other hand, the Nets fall into mediocrity and Durant will request a trade soon. Sucks they traded away the next 4 years draft picks during that disastrous Harden trade, and cant even tank the next few years. At this point its hard to argue which trade was the worst in NBA history, the KG/PP trade or Harden trade. Its amusing the same team made exactly the same mistake again, mankind surely never learn from history.

Instant title contender? This feels more like the Mavs realizing they weren’t winning the west this year so they acquired an asset they can flip for other assets in the future.

Aside from the fact that Kyrie doesn’t even suit up half the time, two ball dominant players who don’t defend isn’t really a recipe for playoff success.

Instant title contender? This feels more like the Mavs realizing they weren’t winning the west this year so they acquired an asset they can flip for other assets in the future.

Aside from the fact that Kyrie doesn’t even suit up half the time, two ball dominant players who don’t defend isn’t really a recipe for playoff success.
Kyrie's been pretty good on the defensive end this year according to RPM. This trade should bring Doncic's astronomical usage down so he can last through the playoffs. The Mavs will be a nightmare for opposing defenses now.

Its going to be entertaining for sure.

Reactions: GE Nole
Do the Mavs have assets to find that 3rd high end player up front, and if so who would that be?
They already have Christian Wood but they desperately need to get another 3 & D wing to replace DFS and a defensive big to add to the rotation.

LOL @ Duke fans jumping ship on CBB half a season after K's 7000 year run. When their team's still fairly good, no less.

Fair weather. Plain and simple. You were all there with bells on during the final four run, but you "lost interest" during the '21 season, and now you're pulling that card again.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
LOL @ Duke fans jumping ship on CBB half a season after K's 7000 year run. When their team's still fairly good, no less.

Fair weather. Plain and simple. You were all there with bells on during the final four run, but you "lost interest" during the '21 season, and now you're pulling that card again.
Lol, y’all need Duke fans huh, bahahaha.

Duke (still) moves the needle!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT