ADVERTISEMENT

KYFaninNC or UNCfaninKY

I get some teasing & some friendly back & forth mainly. I’ve had a few people get rude a few times.
I have been to many games in Rupp & never really had a problem. I had a guy at the alumni game talking shit over & over & over. Kept saying he’d never be caught dead in that gay boy blue, I promise he said it 50 times. He was talking to his girl but loud enough where I could hear ( he was behind me.)
I turned around finally & told his girl that I’m sorry his dick big enough to wear Carolina blue. He got all pissed but shit his mouth.

Guess I better brace myself, this thread is going to get ugly.
You’ll get your answer OP once the loons chime in.

Went to chapel hill in 2011 and got told to go back to my trailer park at least ten times. Was rich coming from people with mullets

I can honestly say, I have never experienced any problems, other than good natured ribbing from UNC fans, but I give it right back. The few Dukies have always been respectful as have NCST fans.

Went to chapel hill in 2011 and got told to go back to my trailer park at least ten times. Was rich coming from people with mullets

Maybe if you hadnt been wandering around jacking your jaws, we would have been more hospitable.

You guys realize he isn't really Jarms, right? What I'm wondering... you guys trying to irritate the real Jarms (who doesn't check in here often) or irritate this Incognito guy? Or just enjoying it?:)

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
You guys realize he isn't really Jarms, right? What I'm wondering... you guys trying to irritate the real Jarms (who doesn't check in here often) or irritate this Incognito guy? Or just enjoying it?:)

Both, enjoying it and messing with Cognito/Jarms.

Damn, if old Jarms is still living in you guys head rent free. Thought you all would have let this go already. He did what he said he would.
Hell I’m still talked about on RR & I haven’t posted there in 2 years. Don’t they?Winking

Damn, if old Jarms is still living in you guys head rent free. Thought you all would have let this go already. He did what he said he would.

Not the case but keeping that. He lost a ban bet to me because he wrote a check his ass couldn’t cash. Honestly I want him to come back under his old name so we could give him more shit.

Not the case but keeping that. He lost a ban bet to me because he wrote a check his ass couldn’t cash. Honestly I want him to come back under his old name so we could give him more shit.
Maybe he will one day. This why I don't bet on anything I have no control over. SmokinSmile

That’s why I wouldn’t do a ban bet. Once the NCAA cleared us, I knew he’d run away with his tail between his legs.

I knew he’d run away with his tail between his legs.

A lot of people think mine is a tail.

pbonnmagjock1.jpg

Did we have a blast on that trip or what??Laughing UNC has some hotties on campus and they was more than ready to have a good time! They was so drunk! Do you remember their names? How bout our rooms that Hodo got us lol? That’s the only time I’ve stayed in a hotel that was still under construction.

Reactions: ThroughBlue
And the answer to this thread is easy, it’s UNCheatinky by a land slide!

Did we have a blast on that trip or what??Laughing UNC has some hotties on campus and they was more than ready to have a good time! They was so drunk! Do you remember their names? How bout our rooms that Hodo got us lol? That’s the only time I’ve stayed in a hotel that was still under construction.
Had a great time. Would love to make that trip again

ADVERTISEMENT