ADVERTISEMENT

Ku vs Texas

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
Any fans know why kansas went from +1.5 to -1.5 in like a 30 min timeframe???

i was waiting on kansas ML but then next thing i know kansas was favored bu 1.5.

someone out for texas? Martin playin for ku??

Any fans know why kansas went from +1.5 to -1.5 in like a 30 min timeframe???

i was waiting on kansas ML but then next thing i know kansas was favored bu 1.5.

someone out for texas? Martin playin for ku??
Why were you waiting? Why didn't you just take Kansas on the moneyline when they were +1.5?

It just means bettors were putting their money on Texas, so Vegas moved the line.

Same thing happened last Saturday. UK opened at -1.5 and it quickly went to +1.5 and eventually ended up at +2.5 IIRC

That's probably the reason for the 3 point swing in Kansas' favor. 😆
Well, he hasn't played the last two either.

I think he definitely boosts their offense when healthy, but Yesufu's on-ball defense is a lot better. It's going to be hard to sort out roles and minutes when they're at full strength.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Why were you waiting? Why didn't you just take Kansas on the moneyline when they were +1.5?
They didnt have the MLs up for some reason. They always put the spreads out the night before but the MLs not till the day of the game on my jank bookie.

It just means bettors were putting their money on Texas, so Vegas moved the line.

Same thing happened last Saturday. UK opened at -1.5 and it quickly went to +1.5 and eventually ended up at +2.5 IIRC
Yea but not that fast, it went tz -1.5 to ku-1.5 to ku -2 to ku -1 back to ku -1.5 about as quick as i could hit the refesh button on my site. Never seen anything like it

They didnt have the MLs up for some reason. They always put the spreads out the night before but the MLs not till the day of the game on my jank bookie.
Oh, I thought you were talking about today. Yeah, a lot of books are like that. I went all in on UK Saturday when the line was even (-110). $1,500 to win $1364. Then it changed to Bama -1 like 20 minutes after I made the bet which would've been even on the moneyline. Stupid bullshit... should've won an extra $136 off that bet. Followed it up with a 4-team parlay and another $700 last night though. Thought about cashing out after the 3rd game but they offered me some weak ass payout so I let it ride (Wyoming +4). Almost took Wyoming on the ML on that one and that would've paid reaaaaaaal nice on the parlay. Oh well.

Oh, I thought you were talking about today. Yeah, a lot of books are like that. I went all in on UK Saturday when the line was even (-110). $1,500 to win $1364. Then it changed to Bama -1 like 20 minutes after I made the bet which would've been even on the moneyline. Stupid bullshit... should've won an extra $136 off that bet. Followed it up with a 4-team parlay and another $700 last night though. Thought about cashing out after the 3rd game but they offered me some weak ass payout so I let it ride (Wyoming +4). Almost took Wyoming on the ML on that one and that would've paid reaaaaaaal nice on the parlay. Oh well.
Super nice. I just releoaded after taking a few weeks off. Doubled up on duke v unc then re doubled up on uk/bama lol

• Love
Also hit akron small yeaterday and PSG was -120 for some reason so i hammered them as well who won 5-1 lol.

now that ive divulged my KOD im bound to lose everything i bet today so keeping it simple, ku and temple(usf has been gettin smashed here lately for some reason). Like chat too but gonna dodge

And yea wyoming is super solid. They have 2 really good players malanado and someone else. I almost hit them tok but got scared of fresno at home smdh

Do you degenerate gamblers come out on top overall? How much do you win?

And yea wyoming is super solid. They have 2 really good players malanado and someone else. I almost hit them tok but got scared of fresno at home smdh
Maldonado and Ike. They dominate. Wyoming is a really solid team. Stayed away from the Kansas-Texas game tonight but might hit it later. Just got a 3-team parlay now: UNCW +7.5, Montana St -10, NDSU -5.5.

Reactions: Villian07
Do you degenerate gamblers come out on top overall? How much do you win?
About a billion dollars. It fluctuates. The pros do it differently. They typically bet the same amount on every game and hope to win ~55% over the long haul. I don't play that way. I put more money on games I feel good about and vice versa. Usually though I build my stack placing smaller bets to win a lot more on big parlays, then start betting bigger.

I lost a stack in a week a while back and took a break. Granted i deposited 100$ and made it into a stack so no like i lost a stack of my money. I have good years and bad, never lose over 500$, thats my limit and have cashed 1200, 1600, and 1800$ before last decade. Other years i onv lost my 500$ lol

ADVERTISEMENT