ADVERTISEMENT

KU vs OKST

bignish

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2016
Team
Duke
The Jayhawks are getting smoked right now by the Pokes. Playing in Stillwater seems to be KU’s weakness.

Just a bad spot for Kansas.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Yeah OSU has just been better right from the tip. They did the same in Lawrence earlier and the same pattern is playing out today. KU has gotten some good defensive stops in the 2nd half but haven't been able to capitalize on the offensive end.

Cowboy roster seems perfect to nagware our strengths.

I'm all for Kansas losing, but that was a terrible call against Newman there. No way in hell that was a charge. Officials love to fellate home teams.

They're just kicking our ass. KU came out flat from the tip and OSU came out playing like a ball of fire.

I'm all for Kansas losing, but that was a terrible call against Newman there. No way in hell that was a charge. Officials love to fellate home teams.

I do agree but at the same time, KU has done a poor job of capitalizing off of some well needed defensive stops. Most credit is going to the Pokes.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
Doug Sirmons is a joke of an official. He's almost up there with Rooferee and Pat Adams.

Saw the T coming a mile away. It didn't have anything to do with the moving screen but more to do with the charge on Newman. KU's just not good enough today.

Sorry but talking about the foul & free throw disparity doesn't excuse how bad KU has played today.

Hopefully the tourney committee will see KU is not a 1 seed after this shit show.

Hopefully. I just hope this doesn't lead to a 2-3 game tail spin like we've seen from this KU team this year when they've gotten their asses kicked.

Really goes to show you how awful the Big 12 is this year when this KU team wins the Big 12 by 2 games.

OSU had a hell of a lot to do with KU's struggles offensively. KU couldn't get out of their own way either and the lead kept growing.

All the OSU coach needs to do in order to get to the big dance is convince his team before every game that they’re playing KU. They would win the conference tourney. They play balls out against us but look uninterested against everybody else. It would be very frustrating if I was a Cowboy fan.

Reactions: Whitdds
All I know is NPreston told me you cant give the PoTY to a guy who loses by 20+ to Ok State. Because "wins and losses" matter or something stupid like that.

So relegate Graham to 2nd team all conference.

Breaking News: Kansas Senior PG Devonte Graham has been exiled off to an unknown island somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle. He is no longer considered a finalist for NPOY nor does he factor into Big 12 POY race. Freshman sensations Trae Young is now leading by a landslide in both Big 12 POY and NPOY.

I would agree. Then again maybe they’ll show out good. I never know what to expect in the tourney. Every time I think I have a clue, the opposite happens.

This year should be especially crazy. I wonder who can get hot for 6 games. Feels that that Kemba walker year

All I know is NPreston told me you cant give the PoTY to a guy who loses by 20+ to Ok State. Because "wins and losses" matter or something stupid like that.

I told you lots of things, none of which you listened to.

Troll on.

i'm happy they got 14, and my only hope is to make the sweet sixteen. anything after that is pure bonus enjoyment because this team could easily lose in the first round.

Reactions: KisteK and npreston

Dude, you’re showing your weiner, and it’s not a good look for you.

You're an elite opportunist.

Purdue vs Kansas last longer for $40?
I told you I don’t bet on Kansas in March. I know better.

I just don’t see it with Purdue though. They’ve got a decent record but their schedule is pretty much filled up with the Sisters of the Poor. Plus they’re like the 4th best program in the state and most of America couldn’t tell you where Purdue is. Bad programs rarely make tournament runs. You seem to think they’re good though. It’s a solid bet.

I told you I don’t bet on Kansas in March. I know better.

I just don’t see it with Purdue though. They’ve got a decent record but their schedule is pretty much filled up with the Sisters of the Poor. Plus they’re like the 4th best program in the state and most of America couldn’t tell you where Purdue is. Bad programs rarely make tournament runs. You seem to think they’re good though. It’s a solid bet.

Trololololol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT