ADVERTISEMENT

Ku fans regarding Billy Preston

I’m still skeptical as hell about the upcoming announcement but hoping like hell its something more concrete than we’ve been hearing the past month or so.

It's comical at this point. Fans keep holding out hope and they keep blaming the NCAA when it's really on Self, Preston, and KU.

The De Sousa side is what bothers me. You see guys at other schools get cleared in 48 hours and KU guys take months. The common denominator is KU.

Have heard other things are holding up Preston. Doesn't have to deal with the car.

Lawrence is a company town, and the Company is ku basketball. It's the goose that lays the golden eggs . You don'f f with it

LPD knows it , as do the campus cops, the Douglas co judicial system, the LJ World and the KC Star....

I heard recently that Preston was driving booster Doug Compton's Range Rover when he wrecked. Had been driving it for weeks, and that ku will claim that Preston and the boosters daughter are dating and that that she loaned him the car.

ku has had 50 plus years to perfect their craft at this kind of thing, going back to Chamberlain, if something happens here I'll be stunned
I don’t deny what you’re saying. Just seems hypocritical for you to bring it up.

Here is how college sports works. There are those that cheat and then there are those who get caught.

It's comical at this point. Fans keep holding out hope and they keep blaming the NCAA when it's really on Self, Preston, and KU.

The De Sousa side is what bothers me. You see guys at other schools get cleared in 48 hours and KU guys take months. The common denominator is KU.
Im not sure you can pin this on Self except for recruiting guys that have baggage. Trying to sort out problems created by a player doesn't really fall on the school either. People blast Kansas admin but I don't see any way in hell they didn't pull out all the legal stops to move everything along as quickly as possible.

Im not sure you can pin this on Self except for recruiting guys that have baggage. Trying to sort out problems created by a player doesn't really fall on the school either. People blast Kansas admin but I don't see any way in hell they didn't pull out all the legal stops to move everything along as quickly as possible.

Frustrated over these issues. The last 4 years we've dealt with some kind of off court issue as a distraction during or goes into the season. 3 have been eligibility concerns and then the Jackson issue last year.

Reactions: toonces11
ADVERTISEMENT