ADVERTISEMENT

**KState vs Sparty Game Thread**

330311725-941782327265814-3397165788416636175-n.png

I don’t think he was fake arguing.

Right, and winning more of those games, you are a higher seed. Maybe even a 1 or 2
I think Tom Izzo has pretty much proven that playing tough games early prepares you for March. The downside is, they run out of gas too sometimes during the B1G. Jim Boeheim never plays tough early schedules. Did they make the tournament this year?

I think Tom Izzo has pretty much proven that playing tough games early prepares you for March. The downside is, they run out of gas too sometimes during the B1G. Jim Boeheim never plays tough early schedules. Did they make the tournament this year?

Dont pass the buck to Jim to trying and prove a point.

Not sure it's helping at this point and MSU has cred. No need to go crazy. No other major program does.

I was surprised we hung in as long as we did. Nowell had to have a once in a lifetime game to beat us. That falling down, side arm 3 was the difference in this game. What are ya going to do?

B1G was, overall, an awful conference. Say what you will, but Michigan State is the face of the league. It's fitting they went down fighting.

F Michigan.
F Purdue.
Doesn't matter where we finish in the league, Michigan State is the B1G.
B1G is really deep every year. Like 6-7 teams went to final fours since 2000?

Sparty is the premier brand tho for sure. Indiana now flexing again which is good for the league. Wisco a down year but they’ll be back. Illinois now good. It’s a good league.

Reactions: JDMEvergreen
B1G is really deep every year. Like 6-7 teams went to final fours since 2000?

Sparty is the premier brand tho for sure. Indiana now flexing again which is good for the league. Wisco a down year but they’ll be back. Illinois now good. It’s a good league.
I think IU has to win something first before flexing :p

Love this K-State team, especially for knocking out uk and Michigan State!

Go Wildcats!

ADVERTISEMENT