ADVERTISEMENT

Kobe says Taurasi, Moore, Delle Donne could play in the NBA

The best high school boys team in the country would toy with any WNBA team

Fact. Take a look at the WNBA dunk history. All 22 of them. Take out the all-star games, and guess how many have dunks in a legitimate game? 3. Brittney Griner, Lisa Leslie, and Candace Parker. My high school team has had more than 3 players dunk in the same game. Women would get destroyed on the boards, on defense, and every conceivable part of the game, if we're being honest.

wnba-dunks.png

Holy F-balls! Those are SEC teams bricking multiple layups!

I just can't get into women's basketball. I'll watch when my girl is old enough to play, and maybe that will pique my interest. Just hard to watch them play when I see them on the court and I'm like, "I think I could play at their level in my 30's."

Holy F-balls! Those are SEC teams bricking multiple layups!

I just can't get into women's basketball. I'll watch when my girl is old enough to play, and maybe that will pique my interest. Just hard to watch them play when I see them on the court and I'm like, "I think I could play at their level in my 30's."
The 2 girls clearing out the lane for the layup at the end of the video is just fantastic.

I don’t see why not.

It’s 2020, guys. By now, everyone knows that there are no biological differences between men and women.

If Diana Taurasi wants to body LeBron, she can do it. It’s not up to the white male patriarchy to say she can’t.

#ImWithHer
#Equality
#PinkPussyHatsCourtside

A girl that made DII All-American honorable mention and then professionally in Europe use to play pickup games with us on what we called the B court in college. She fit in to our skill level of 5'7 to 6'2 average white guys. She was average on our court (not the best, not the worst) but she would've been useless on the A court.

My friend's sister started for Michigan St. (and was recruited by Geno at UConn) and he can beat her 1on1. He never even played JUCO iirc.

Sounds to me like Kobe is still paying for his hotel trist that cost him a very large wedding ring and a public apology.

Bet his wife was sitting next to him, controlling his ass like a puppet.

Taursi could maybe be get a spot on a D league roster.

The more I think about it, the more I realize how ridiculous of a statement Kobe made. Best case scenario, those three girls might be able to get a scholarship for a mid-major. But even that is very questionable.

In 2019, there were 540,769 boys that participated in high school basketball. To be in the 99 percentile, you'd be one of the top 5,407 players. If all 353 D-1 schools utilized 13 scholarships, you'd have 4,589 scholarship players. So if a female happened to better than 99 out of 100 high school basketball players on average (99.0 percentile), she'd still be missing the cutoff of being one of the least used scholarship players for a bottom feeder program.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Kobe is my favorite Laker but he must be smokin something on this one.

Maybe its part of his penance for cheating on Vanessa. Once a year she tells him he has to make a public statement about BS.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Uhm, I know this will not be a popular opinion... but is it possible that maybe those women COULD play in the NBA?

I mean, maybe they couldn't. Size, strength, etc. Maybe Kobe is just being polite. But there's a CHANCE that A) he knows more about basketball than all of us combined, and B) he knows her pretty well (he gave her the nickname "White Mamba")... so maybe the basketball legend with a lifetime of first hand experience at the absolute top of basketball is just... right about this basketball take?

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT