ADVERTISEMENT

Kobe Bryant dead?

wtf?

Nothing on ESPN, CNN, Fox etc.

Doesn't say Kobe's name, but.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...to-hillside-explodes-in-flames-near-calabasas

Crazy.

Small planes and helicopters freak me TF out for this reason. They’ve taken way too many legends from us.
Same here, I think I'm done flying period. I know it's the safest way to travel, but there has been enough crashes for me to say I don't want to go out like that.

It's weird, I'm not afraid of heights, in fact, I climb cell phone towers for a living, but planes freak me out anymore.

Terrible. Tiger was just told as he's preparing to putt.

Crazy.

Small planes and helicopters freak me TF out for this reason. They’ve taken way too many legends from us.

helicopters freak me out more than planes because there’s no backup plan if the engine cuts out or a blade breaks; you just fall like a rock. At least with planes you can usually glide for a while and look for a spot to land.

This is so sad.

Reactions: Hank_
All 5 on board dead. If I heard correctly on the news, speculation is that some of his daughters were also on board.

Oh no. Man, really hope that isn't true. Regardless, it is sad either way. 5 people are 5 people.
This is exactly right, but man it hits a little hard. I personally hated Kobe until I saw him play the most ferocious defense from a super star I’ve ever seen in the olympics. I’ve always considered him just above lbj and just below mj

ADVERTISEMENT