ADVERTISEMENT

Knicks hire World Wide Wes

Thanks, I enjoyed this part of that link.

"The NCAA did not find Calipari guilty of any violations during his tenure as coach of the Tigers."
Which isn’t 100% true. Who was responsible for Reggie Rose traveling with the Memphis team?
While Cal was innocent on the SAT stuff, the violation from Reggie Rose is on him.

You still mad Calipari was found innocent?
I’m laughing at your pain

Fixed.

And one more time.

"The NCAA did not find Calipari guilty of any violations during his tenure as coach of the Tigers."

Your link says it clear as day. I can't make it any clearer so no need trying.

Academic probation not athletic probation, which is something UK fans know all about.

Academic probation is worse in my opinion. Shows the whole process was a sham. And the NCAA didn’t find UNC “innocent”. They agreed academic fraud had been committed but they lacked the power to enforce penalties

Reactions: Scotty00
NCAA sure took his wins & final 4.... again.
Technically, they took Memphis' wins and final 4. But you knew this. Calipari's wins was a by-product.

Have a great day with your life's mission/crusade.

Technically, they took Memphis' wins and final 4. But you knew this. Calipari's wins was a by-product.

Have a great day with your life's mission/crusade.
They sure put their foot down when Cal & UK tried to celebrate 500 wins.

Cal told him to concentrate on his career and do what he felt was best. He didn’t alienate anybody.

And ineligible. After being declared eligible. Twice. Can’t say as I blame him.
I mean, that doesn't sound all that good, TBH...Just saying. Look, all Rose had to do was basically say, "Yeah, I was the one who tool the test....Take a hand-writing test....And poof----Problem solved. Me? I'd wanna clear my name...my school and my coach. But thats just me.

I mean, that doesn't sound all that good, TBH...Just saying. Look, all Rose had to do was basically say, "Yeah, I was the one who tool the test....Take a hand-writing test....And poof----Problem solved. Me? I'd wanna clear my name...my school and my coach. But thats just me.

Well, obviously Rose didn’t feel that way and Cal was ok with it. To be honest, if I’d been cleared twice and they started that shit I’d tell em to kiss my ass too.

Thanks, I enjoyed this part of that link.

Well I be damn, looky there, Sugar Tits found the link he’s been asking for all these years!Laughing Way to go Shugs, you son of a gun you!!!Laughing

So Rose wouldn’t talk to the NCAA but he sure as hell paid money to make it go away.

Uea UNc fans would know all about paying to make a problem go away!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Well, obviously Rose didn’t feel that way and Cal was ok with it. To be honest, if I’d been cleared twice and they started that shit I’d tell em to kiss my ass too.

But would u have been ok with it if you were Cal. To have your achievements belittled, your name tied up in vacating seasons, when it could have been cleared up in a few hours it Rose did take the allegedly fraudulent test. I’d say Cal didn’t want Rose to cooperate, as opposed to not caring if he did or not. But that’s just my opinion.

But would u have been ok with it if you were Cal. To have your achievements belittled, your name tied up in vacating seasons, when it could have been cleared up in a few hours it Rose did take the allegedly fraudulent test. I’d say Cal didn’t want Rose to cooperate, as opposed to not caring if he did or not. But that’s just my opinion.

Good point. As an optimist, it could have been worse. I’m just glad it wasn’t hookers and paying players.

Reactions: JC for 3
Touche. Although the players who refused to cooperate were never actually proven guilty by the NCAA. Is that argument still valid lol

They sure put their foot down when Cal & UK tried to celebrate 500 wins.

NCAA:

CaninePettyChicken-small.gif

Reactions: uncfan in ky
I am a business partner with his father. Great family.
I don't miss Nicholasville at all. It's probably one of my top ten wst places to live. Was back in the late 90's

I remember some loved it, but the really were the worst kind of WASP.

Not that Wasp were bad. the place just sucked.

ADVERTISEMENT