ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Stallings calls out a heckler against Louisville

Sigh.

Ok hoss, if your back from lunch. Start your thread. We both know how it'll turn out.

Sigh.

Ok hoss, if your back from lunch. Start your thread. We both know how it'll turn out.
You mean completely highjacked by UK posters, even though it would ask for only non-UofL or UK poster responses? Yeah, sadly, you are correct. See...we CAN agree on some things. :D

ITT, a thread about Stallings and UL, you brought up UK fans (post 7), UK fans attire (post 17), and starting a thread when you get back from lunch (post 66). I'm just saying you should follow through to see if anyone else cares as much as you and some UL fans.

Last edited:
That can only be answered by those fans who do it. I'm sure the reasons vary greatly. But as shown on the Twitter account NoSlapdix@SlapdickReport, it is a common occurrence. Below are a few pics from the site that show various UK fans at UofL's bowl game...in Jacksonville, FL. The last photo is a UK fan at a UofL bowl watch party in Jacksonville.
DST0sDAU8AApWig.jpg

DSTwJK6VwAASzYl.jpg

DSUFJEVW4AImjqO.jpg

DSO2MJOUMAALDir.jpg
Who takes pictures of random people and posts them online? What a creepy MFing thing to do. But coming from zipp and company, it's not surprising.

Reactions: JC for 3
ITT, a thread about Stallings and UL, you brought up UK fans (post 7), UK fans attire (post 17), and starting a thread when you get back from lunch (post 66). I'm just saying you should follow through to see if anyone else cares as much as you and some UL fans.
Wow...you went back through 3 pages and documented my posts? Reported. That's just stalkerish as hell! RollLaugh

Wow...you went back through 3 pages and documented my posts? Reported. That's just stalkerish as hell! RollLaugh
Haha. Aren't you the guy that goes through years of posts. I'm sure you'll never do that again.

OK, I'm done here, I guess there's no new poll/thread.

I read there's some UL fans/media that wants Kenny Payne back? What's your feelings there? Willing to take another ex coach from UK. It worked out well the first time.

Who takes pictures of random people and posts them online? What a creepy MFing thing to do. But coming from zipp and company, it's not surprising.
Yet...no comment on how MFing creepy it is to post a rival fans photo on your board? We won't even go into how MFing insanely creepy it is to post a ref's home and business info on your own board. You guys are MFing awesome at pointing out every other fan bases oddities, but MFing oblivious to your own when called out on them. :cool:

Could anyone imagine just going to a game and see someone taking your picture? I said I was done, but this is hilarious.

Haha. Aren't you the guy that goes through years of posts. I'm sure you'll never do that again.

OK, I'm done here, I guess there's no new poll/thread.

I read there's some UL fans/media that wants Kenny Payne back? What's your feelings there? Willing to take another ex coach from UK. It worked out well the first time.
Not interested in KP. No coaching experience at any level. We already have that. Saw a Twitter poll that was 80% against KP as a UofL coach.

For some reason a select few in the local media (Sullivan and Bozich), see a few of KP's old UofL teammates seeing this as a possibility, as story worthy. We have a thread about it; it's definitely not pro-KP as our coach.
Do you think DP is better option if UL doesn't go a different direction in the off season?

Basically, with taking out KP, who do you reallistically think UL could land over both KP and DP?

Do you think DP is better option if UL doesn't go a different direction in the off season? Basically, with taking out KP, who do you reallistically think UL could land over both KP and DP?
A better option than KP? Absolutely; he would have 1 year of head coaching experience at UofL under his belt. I believe UofL will be able to hire either an experienced proven coach or a rising star younger coach type. I actually think there is a distinct possibility DP could be offered a 2nd 1 year contract. I have serious doubts UofL will have a permanent President or AD in place at the end of this basketball season, to make these critical long term decisions, or the complete picture of the fallout of the NCAA investigations.

Last edited:
Maybe you guys will have a shot at Brad Calipari in a few years and he can resurrect your program. There's always hope.

Reactions: mebeblue2
Yet...no comment on how MFing creepy it is to post a rival fans photo on your board? We won't even go into how MFing insanely creepy it is to post a ref's home and business info on your own board. You guys are MFing awesome at pointing out every other fan bases oddities, but MFing oblivious to your own when called out on them. :cool:

What if the bastard cost you a title?

Btw im banned from the homeboard, so can’t see what’s going on over there. Zipp being his usual self?
How the hell did you get banned on your homeboard? You must not have used same lingo as Kerry Rhoades or Zipp in your post. You know, LPT, Slapd!ck, uksUcKs, Lexganastan.
What is the chance Steelers is Zipp, I see a lot of similarities.

You used to be somewhat of a quality poster, what happened?

Honestly these days I'm just not on here much anymore. Mainly because 9/10 threads degenerate into a shit throwing contest like this one has. At one time there were actually a few people on here who wanted to talk about basketball.

How the hell did you get banned on your homeboard? You must not have used same lingo as Kerry Rhoades or Zipp in your post. You know, LPT, Slapd!ck, uksUcKs, Lexganastan.
What is the chance Steelers is Zipp, I see a lot of similarities.
For starters, I️ made fun of Jurich and Pitino, and said we were better without them. Then continued to laugh at the regulars who prayed to them every day/night, also was called a fake fan and poser,
Even chastised for my username, which I️ had for years, saying I️ wasn’t a true fan because it’s “U of L” not “UL”, which is fvcking asinine, yet hilarious, seeing as most of those guys probably have never stepped foot on Belknap, aside from Zipp who likes to hold up signs and be the lone protester in a matter that was finalized before there was ever a meeting. Suppose I️ was a little harsh on some of them, however I️ still like Steelers. Good dude.

For starters, I️ made fun of Jurich and Pitino, and said we were better without them. Then continued to laugh at the regulars who prayed to them every day/night, also was called a fake fan and poser,
Even chastised for my username, which I️ had for years, saying I️ wasn’t a true fan because it’s “U of L” not “UL”, which is fvcking asinine, yet hilarious, seeing as most of those guys probably have never stepped foot on Belknap, aside from Zipp who likes to hold up signs and be the lone protester in a matter that was finalized before there was ever a meeting. Suppose I️ was a little harsh on some of them, however I️ still like Steelers. Good dude.
Homeboards are terrible, anywhere.

FWIW, according to a Pitt fan who called in to Howie Lindsey's radio show this morning, it was a group of Pitt fans and 1 UK fan.

Howie Lindsey@howielindsey
Pitt fan @pittfansteve called @790KRD this morning and claimed the heckler was a UK fan. Other tweeters said that's what they heard, too. https://twitter.com/jeffgreer_cj/status/948415405776883712

Howie Lindsey‏Verified account@howielindsey
Caller "Steve" on @790KRD said the UofL fans weren't really heckling. "What did they even have to cheer about after the first 10 minutes?" He also said he won't pay for Pitt basketball tickets again until #KevinStallings is fired.

Steve Olson‏@pittfansteve
@howielindsey I’m the Pitt caller, the Dorset guy. The story is true 100%. It was the 2 guys 2 rows behind us.

Mark Ennis‏@MarkEnnis
Postgame show caller “Tim” says he was sitting behind the Pitt bench and Kevin Stallings was being heckled by Pitt fans, not Louisville fans. Said one guy trashing the team had a Tony Dorsett jersey on.

Honest question. What difference does it make if it was a UK fan or not? It’s gotten more talk in this thread alone than what stallings said and I’m not quite sure I get the criticism. So what, a UK fan went to a Louisville game and possibly heckled stallings but didn’t say anything out of line or noteworthy and the biggest debate is whether it was a UK fan or not? Not stallings throwing a jerk comment back, but that a uk fan was there?!?! I think that’s my biggest complaint is that people are going around on a witch hunt for some mysterious UK heckler, but what happens if they find the guy and he says “yeah, it was me and I said Pitt sucks” then what?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT