ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Ollie just fired......

Just try to be more open minded from now on and quit stereotyping so much is all.

You should not stereotype.

Who stereotypes the way people speak without preconceived bias?
Laughing Again, you clearly know nothing of Calhoun and Calipari's past.

FWIW, that was a piss poor retort.

DX9BZ67X4AAsqzA

Live look at UConns next coach

All I can say is it's about damn time. If UConn fans could go back and give us 2 pts and that title, would y'all do it in order to avoid the subsequent horrendous years of basketball y'all have endured?

No! I think anybody would trade two $hit years for one title.

Ed Cooley would be a great hire and would kill it on the recruiting trail. Providence is basically Uconn lite and Cooley has the friars in the tourney every year, imagine what he would do at a program like Uconn.

Cooley would be a great hire/good idea

UCONN is new money but a for sure blue blood.

They should be able to get just about anyone they want.

Aac is the death of uconn. F BC.. uconn should be in the acc or big 10 or something better. BE would be fine

If Sampson stays at Houston and Marshall at WSU (sort of the problem of not being in a major conference) which is possible, then a heathy UCONN program could make at least the top half of the AAC a solid basketball conference, not a power conference, but one that can consistently put final four contenders into the tournament. The bottom will be terrible still, but a respectable BB conference. UCF and USF are committed to their athletic departments, Memphis is still potentially Memphis. It's not the BE UCONN for sure, but they can at least be Xavier with the right hire.

Hot take coming: I think Tom Crean would do very well at UCONN. He was always a bad culture fit at Indiana, but still had some success. I think he can have that same kind of success at UCONN, maybe better because he always was better at recruiting the East Coast and NYC than the Midwest and Indiana.

Hot take two: UCONN is not a blue blood. You can't be both new money and a blue blood.

ADVERTISEMENT