ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Ollie just fired......

Still think he made the right decision for his wallet sticking with UConn. He got a lot longer of a leash than he should have because he won that title.

How long do you think he would have lasted if he would have taken the Lakers job, two years at the most?

Have any targets leaked from the ADs office yet?

It's a shame that UConn is saying it's a just cause firing because of the NCAA investigation. Rumor is they're trying to lower his buyout amount.

All I can say is it's about damn time. If UConn fans could go back and give us 2 pts and that title, would y'all do it in order to avoid the subsequent horrendous years of basketball y'all have endured?

All I can say is it's about damn time. If UConn fans could go back and give us 2 pts and that title, would y'all do it in order to avoid the subsequent horrendous years of basketball y'all have endured?

I would seriously think about that

Reactions: CB3UK
I would seriously think about that
I work with a UConn grad. It's not even fun giving him hell. He just starts in on Geno in an effort to deflect.

Whatever the case may be, hope y'all make a good hire and get back to where the Huskies should be.

ESPN released an article yesterday about Pitino hiring a new agent and wanting to get back into coaching. Pretty sure he can say clam chowder as well.

Chowdaaaaaaa!!!

Now finding Lurker stereotyping how people speak and say Chowda in another thread after the page longth multi quote lecture I just received might be the most hilarious thingIve seen all day.

Practice what you preach bub looool

Now finding Lurker stereotyping how people speak and say Chowda in another thread after the page longth multi quote lecture I just received might be the most hilarious thingIve seen all day.

Practice what you preach bub looool
Laughing I guess you don't know the back story of Calhoun and Calipari.

It's fine. Keep talking about stuff you clearly know nothing about.

Laughing I guess you don't know the back story of Calhoun and Calipari.

It's fine. Keep talking about stuff you clearly know nothing about.

Just try to be more open minded from now on and quit stereotyping so much is all.

You should not stereotype.

Who stereotypes the way people speak without preconceived bias?

ADVERTISEMENT