ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs alabama

Dis he really just try to throw it off the back board?Laughing

Wenyen Gabriel does not have the voice I expected. He sounds like a preppy rich kid.

All the other fans who told me to chill out might have been right. Team is starting to click at the right time. Just completely throttled a Tournament team who throttled the conference champs yesterday. I'll never doubt a Calipari coached team again. They've turned it around since losing three in a row, starting with the Auburn loss.

Wenyen Gabriel does not have the voice I expected. He sounds like a preppy rich kid.
tenor.gif

What did you expect?

All the other fans who told me to chill out might have been right. Team is starting to click at the right time. Just completely throttled a Tournament team who throttled the conference champs yesterday. I'll never doubt a Calipari coached team again. They've turned it around since losing three in a row, starting with the Auburn loss.
giphy.gif

Reactions: VAWildcat15
You say this now..

Basically, I didnt expect him to sound like Grayson Allen.

Saying its racist is actually racist.

So, chances are it’ll be UK vs Tenn. who ya got in round 3? That is if the Vols don’t ish the bed against Arky.
UT is a really great team. We don't match up well with them. Sure there's the cliche of "tough to beat a team 3 times", but not really.

Just looked Gabriel up. He played high school in Massachusetts.

It was either northeast or California. Only 2 places that could explain that accent.

Kentucky shot 81% in the second half. Nothing you can do about that except tip your hat to them. Nobody is beating them tomorrow.

I just hope John Petty's shot is finally coming alive and we get Donta get back for the tourney. Collin will always bring it. It would be nice if he could actually get some help.

Just looked Gabriel up. He played high school in Massachusetts.

It was either northeast or California. Only 2 places that could explain that accent.
Proper dialect? Laughing Yes, Even Gabriel can learn proper dialect. Shocking right? o_O

Because people from Sudan dont typically sound like that. Is this a reasonable explanation or are you prepared to keep feigning disappointment?
How do they sound? English is one of two official languages in Sudan.

Lurker, please stop being openly racist. Take that shit to the main board. Im not going to keep entertaining this.

Lurker, please stop being openly racist. Take that shit to the main board. Im not going to keep entertaining this.
You should also not stereotype.

Who stereotypes the way people speak without preconceived bias?

You should also not stereotype.

Who stereotypes the way people speak without preconceived bias?

Just because I stereotype a guy from Sudan assuming he has a Sudanese accent doesnt give you the right to come in a game thread and start being a racist asshole. Get lost withthat shit.

Just because I stereotype a guy from Sudan assuming he has a Sudanese accent doesnt give you the right to come in a game thread and start being a racist asshole. Get lost withthat shit.

Just think before you stereotype.

Weren't you in the military? Surely you've met well spoken people from all races.

Just think before you stereotype.

Weren't you in the military? Surely you've met well spoken people from all races.

Oh no, I will continue to assume people from Sudan have sudanese accents just like I assume people from England have british accents regardless of how much outrage it causes randoms to feign on the internet.

Reactions: CB3UK
It bears pointing out that Wenyen speaks English better than most of the other guys on the team who are from the US.

Anyway, Tennessee clearly came to play today. I had them penciled in to play us tomorrow but the way the Hogs played yesterday I backed off that and had them.

ADVERTISEMENT