ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs alabama

I am praying for a UK vs UT final.

It is hard for a conference team to beat the Cats three straight times. Hell I can't remember the last time that happened. I am scared of Arkansas based on the way UK humbled them at home a few games ago.
I hate bama. I hope y'all beat them so bad they don't make the NIT.

I think we win today. I’ll be at a wedding so I won’t be able to catch it :( go Cats!

Sadly, exact same. Ceremony starts at 1, so I’m hoping to catch the second half.

3rd game in 3 days for Bama, and most of the starters have averaged north of 30 min in both of the previous games. They should be gassed by the second half.

Green put up a clunker yesterday, so if he can redeem himself by locking down Sexton again today that would be great.

I am praying for a UK vs UT final.

It is hard for a conference team to beat the Cats three straight times. Hell I can't remember the last time that happened. I am scared of Arkansas based on the way UK humbled them at home a few games ago.

Florida in 2014 is the last time that I can think of.

Personally, if we get past Alabama, I would rather play Arkansas. I think their style of play plays into our team's strengths better than UT's does.

Sorry Rocky, but you don't know real Evil and you only know baby hate.
Evil, thine name is bama...
If you guys don’t win today, Kentucky will have a tournament playing against zero ranked teams, DON’T LOSE!!!

If you guys don’t win today, Kentucky will have a tournament playing against zero ranked teams, DON’T LOSE!!!
I would trade a UT loss for bama being left out of the dance.

Sadly, exact same. Ceremony starts at 1, so I’m hoping to catch the second half.

3rd game in 3 days for Bama, and most of the starters have averaged north of 30 min in both of the previous games. They should be gassed by the second half.

Green put up a clunker yesterday, so if he can redeem himself by locking down Sexton again today that would be great.
Funny, my wedding is at one, too. I doubt I’ll catch any of it honestly. Right to the after party when the ceremony is over

Reactions: Hank_
Stop Sexton, UK wins. The rest of our team just doesn’t play as hard as he does. Also, Hall had a concussion so I’m not sure if he’s playing today.

Edit: Hall is not playing

Speaking of teams that will have a tournament playing against zero ranked teams...................

Reactions: catman111
If UK can make 3s in the tournament, theyre going to go on a legit run. Go so much length and athleticism everywhere. Gabriels made a couple 3s today and it makes them hard to guard.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
If UK can make 3s in the tournament, theyre going to go on a legit run. Go so much length and athleticism everywhere. Gabriels made a couple 3s today and it makes them hard to guard.
As long as they continue to play tough defense, I agree. They need Vanderbilt back though.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

Need Vanderbilt to make a run. Without him their ceiling is S16 imo.

Speaking of teams that will have a tournament playing against zero ranked teams...................
We lost to the #1 team, wtf are you talking about? Im talking about your team's easy sec tournament schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT