ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky v Louisville 2020

We foul a lot, can't make a 3, miss dunks, turn the ball over and are as soft a team as I've ever seen. If UL can't beat this sorry ass team, they never will, well maybe 1 out of every 10.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
If Cal loses to Louisville not sure how many fans will keep defending him. For all of his faults, he’s done one thing very well at UK. And that is pound little brothers anus on a consistent basis.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Well UK is missing Quade Green, Jemarl Baker (reigning Pac-12 player of the week), Johnny Juzang, Kahlil Whitney, sharp-shooting Brad Calipari, and Keion Brooks. 😁
Brad “earned not given”Calipari, would put up some serious stats this year.

Surely UK won’t lose to an undermanned UL team that just lost by 40 points. That would be embarrassing, especially with all of those burger boys. Whew.

Surely UL won’t lose to a team struggling like UK that’s lost 5 straight! I can’t remember the last time UL actually won against UK but to lose to this UK team would be embarrassing. Whew! This is the year to end the humiliation UL fans. Maybe your boys can do it.

Always look forward to this game. Easily my favorite rivalry game outside if UNC/Duke and Peay/Murray. Really am looking forward to it. It’s always intense.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Always look forward to this game. Easily my favorite rivalry game outside if UNC/Duke and Peay/Murray. Really am looking forward to it. It’s always intense.
Even if it's down years to our respective programs. the rivalry is there.

it's nice to placate and be nice, but when playing there's no pretend.

I predict more venom will come out later in the week.

UL hasn't won shit lately against UK. It might crush their fandom to lose to this POS UK team. There is no better chance.

1-5

You guys have how many 5 stars again?
That mattered when those 5* kids were John Wall, Cousins, Knight, Fox, Randle and AD, but these kids Cal is landing now are not the same. They are AAU kids with an AAU mentality and very little skill. They struggle at this level until they realize they have to change.

Keep in mind, those hs recruit rankings are based on potential once you get past the top 5. The top 5 kids have size, athleticism, hops and skill, after those 5, you're just getting guys with athleticism and skill.

But also, I'll readily admit, while Cal is a great motivator and great defensive minded coach, he sucks as an offensive mind and a game/bench coach.

UofL has to win this one, if not, it might be a while. The part that sucks for you guys, is there are only a few fans allowed in.

Surely UL won’t lose to a team struggling like UK that’s lost 5 straight! I can’t remember the last time UL actually won against UK but to lose to this UK team would be embarrassing. Whew! This is the year to end the humiliation UL fans. Maybe your boys can do it.
This is the type of game where both teams should feel embarrassment if they lose but also shouldn’t be surprised.

I’m suffering from Cal fatigue.
I moved to Memphis when Calipari was still here. Even when he was beloved here some didn't like how he talked to fans. The guy knows basketball, has connections and is in the HOF for a reason, but he does wear thin at times.

Reactions: RipThru
You guys wanna know what’s sad? Normally I think a lot about this game the week of, get some butterflies along the way, and generally enjoy breaking down the game with both Kentucky and Louisville fans. I went out to a bar Sunday night and literally had to ask my buddy if the game was this coming week, because I couldn’t remember.

Kentucky and Louisville got one thing right this year, if you’re going to suck, at least it’s during the most throw away year ever.

The fanbase being apathetic is worst case scenario for a head coach.

If you think he’s a great coach, and many of you have been steady apologists all along, then 1-5 in a year with limited preseason practices is absolutely no reason to jump ship. I think what this means is that fans haven’t actually been satisfied with him and just needed a reason to pull out the pitchforks.

Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT