ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky owns Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to UL for getting rid of the stinch. You're definitely headed in the right direction

7-5 is a solid first year for Satterfield. Don't know if he can recruit but he can sure coach. UK is just better everywhere except for WR which doesn't matter because forward passes are worthless anyway.

Our Defensive tackles are linebacker size, that will get better with recruiting.
We ran all over you. Our smaller lay up schools were better defending the run. What amazes the most is you know we were running. You packed the box. UK's Oline is in beast mode.

Reactions: RipThru
Man, I wonder if UK could have gotten to 10 wins in the regular season paying in the ACC. That UL team made it to 7.
Could you imagine UK moving to the ACC? UK, Duke and UNC in the same conference. Wow.
Then there would be UK and Clemson in football. That would be epic. SmokinSmilejumpingsmile

Last edited:
Reactions: j-doolsheels
Man, I wonder if UK could have gotten to 10 wins in the regular season paying in the ACC. That UL team made it to 7.
Could yoi imagine UK moving to the ACC? UK, Duke and UNC in the same conference. Wow.
Then there would be UK and Clemson in football. That would be epic. SmokinSmilejumpingsmile
Our schedule was tougher than y’all’s. We are easily your best win.

Our schedule was tougher than y’all’s. We are easily your best win.
Meh, I'd say Arkansas, Mizzou and Toledo are better wins. We just swamped UL by a hunert. That just exposed the cards for what they are. Heck, Vanderbilt played UK tougher.

But best win is besides the point I was making. Besides Clemson, there isn't much in the ACC with FSU, Miami and VT being down.

UK, even with their 4th string qb (a wide receiver), could have pulled in 10 wins this year in the ACC.

Again, THIS year, I'm not saying they would be successful in the ACC every year.

Meh, I'd say Arkansas, Mizzou and Toledo are better wins. We just swamped UL by a hunert. That just exposed the cards for what they are. Heck, Vanderbilt played UK tougher.

But best win is besides the point I was making. Besides Clemson, there isn't much in the ACC with FSU, Miami and VT being down.

UK, even with their 4th string qb (a wide receiver), could have pulled in 10 wins this year in the ACC.

Again, THIS year, I'm not saying they would be successful in the ACC every year.
Arkansas? Thanks for posting about football when you’re out of your element. I don’t blame you, most Kentucky fans don’t know football.

Arkansas? Thanks for posting about football when you’re out of your element. I don’t blame you, most Kentucky fans don’t know football.
So let me get this straight. Ha ha.

You are just looking at records and claiming UL is UK's best win… .. and I am the one that is out of my element???

Here's what you don't understand. Nobody plays the same schedule, so records mean nothing. Yeah, UL is 7-5 against a crap schedule, but Missouri is 3-5 in the SEC and 6-6 overall. Their schedule is much tougher, so therefore they are a better team than UL.

I also think Toledo and Arkansas are better than UL. UK didn’t dominate those teams like they did UL today.

I'm not talking about records, playing a crap schedule will get you a lot of wins, but yeah, if you want to be a dunce and just look at overall records, yeah, that's cool, UK beat a 7-5 team today, but that doesn't mean that 7-5 team was any good (they weren't).

Then you said your schedule was tougher. Wow, you really are clueless.

Man our defense sucks. Worst in the land last year (2-10) not much better this year.

We need to build talent and depth in the trenches bc uk dominated us both sides of the ball.

That’s being said I couldn’t be happier with satterfield, I was expecting like 4 wins max after the bs I watched last year.

So cute seeing Kentucky fans get to talk smack in football. Just a proud moment for Daddy to see.

Kentucky fans are finally over the Evansville loss apparently, welcome back! lol

Yep, bitch-slappin' U6 is great ointment for anything that ails ya.

So funny seeing you U6 clowns switch gears so quickly. I truly hope you remain at #1 in the polls when you come to Rupp on the 28th.

Yep, bitch-slappin' U6 is great ointment for anything that ails ya.

So funny seeing you U6 clowns switch gears so quickly. I truly hope you remain at #1 in the polls when you come to Rupp on the 28th.
Well it looks like zipps ass pimple is back on here posting! Good for you fella, you feeling all proud again? lol

Well it looks like zipps ass pimple is back on here posting! Good for you fella, you feeling all proud again? lol

....seeing U6 getting pummeled by Big Brother (again) always makes me feel good, Blockhead.
Looking forward to another one on the 28th.....which will most likely lead to another 'hiatus' from you. Feel free to take Kerry with ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT