ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky on Verge of Recruiting Megaclass?

4 of your titles came before my parents were born

congrats and stuff

are missing tourney's and multiple NIT's in the new millenia the gold standard or?
Wait a minute. You just told me in another thread that we should be happy with the way things are going.

I’ve seen Wagner and love the way he can get to wherever he wants on a basketball court, and the kid is a Warrior. I’d like to see him be more consistent with his shooting.

I’ve seen Edwards and like him a lot . Well rounded player that should rival MKG as the best 3 man to play for Calipari.

Ive seen Bradshaw. Soooo skinny. Likes to drift to the perimeter a little too much . I like his shooting touch . Could be good…..could be another EJ Montgomery.

I’m friends with Jeff Sheppard and know Reed . Great basketball iq and he has elite ability to see the floor and make the right pass. Very nice outside shooter . GREAT KID .

Haven’t seen Dillingham , lots of people say he will bring “drama” and some people say he will never make to UK anyway.

Both Wagner and Dillingham are ball dominate guards , not sure how that will work.

With the current version of our coach, I think we lose 9-10 games and don’t get past sweet 16 .

• Sad
Reactions: Random UK Fan

Go read your Kentucky home board, most of them don’t think he can win unless he has dominant talent. He’s a HOF recruiter for sure, this class might get y’all in the tournament for a game or two.
Just curious, what's your home board like? Thinking of the past asf negatives or looking forward to the future?

I’m on our 247 site, definitely not Louisville rivals
MindlessThickAttwatersprairiechicken-size_restricted.gif

KY has a great freshman class coming in but only have a couple of returnees. Not sure they will be very good to start out the season.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT