ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky HS basketball to eliminate the jump ball(tip)....

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
Reactions: cdbearde
Reactions: Random UK Fan
It's the times we live in now, that's all I will say.
I mean, sure....But bro...I wanna know WHO thought this was a good idea...Look, after the coin flip, and the dodging of COVID, these kids are gonna box out, dive for loose balls, bang on each other in the post, etc, etc...

BUT, .....Some "genius" feels by eliminating the tip, it helps combat the spread of COVID?

I mean, you cannot make this shit up.

Possibly the most frustratingly stupid precaution I’ve seen to date.

I heard it earlier and assumed it was a joke, apparently not.

I mean, sure....But bro...I wanna know WHO thought this was a good idea...Look, after the coin flip, and the dodging of COVID, these kids are gonna box out, dive for loose balls, bang on each other in the post, etc, etc...

BUT, .....Some "genius" feels by eliminating the tip, it helps combat the spread of COVID?

I mean, you cannot make this shit up.
I agree, it's the world we live in now, do I like it, NO. I grew up through the 60's and 70's, no one gave me anything, I fought and worked for it, when I played sports, I didn't get a trophy unless we won.
I love children more than anything in this world, but they are just not being brought up like I was and I don't see the big picture of where it's going. (I think I do, and I am sad).
I guess what I am trying to say the country is getting soft and using any excuse they can.

I agree, it's the world we live in now, do I like it, NO. I grew up through the 60's and 70's, no one gave me anything, I fought and worked for it, when I played sports, I didn't get a trophy unless we won.
I love children more than anything in this world, but they are just not being brought up like I was and I don't see the big picture of where it's going. (I think I do, and I am sad).
I guess what I am trying to say the country is getting soft and using any excuse they can.
Same here,brother....I'm 48. Growing up, playing sports----there was no ribbons or participation trophies. Team that won the league got a trophy---That was it. In every sport. Kids today are, well,they are soft, TBH. And that includes my son; thats his damn moms fault, BTW. Hes a great kid, don't get me wronf there. But momma has spoiled him.

Same here,brother....I'm 48. Growing up, playing sports----there was no ribbons or participation trophies. Team that won the league got a trophy---That was it. In every sport. Kids today are, well,they are soft, TBH. And that includes my son; thats his damn moms fault, BTW. Hes a great kid, don't get me wronf there. But momma has spoiled him.
Cool, my oldest son is only 7 years younger than you.
Can I call you son? RollLaugh RollLaugh
;)

Reactions: toonces11
Lol, yup. Little Johnny was doing great until they gave him a ribbon and now he wants to turn his wiener inside out to be a vagina. Dammit
Exactly. Confusion probably started with receiving a trophy he/she didn't deserve.

Cool, my oldest son is only 7 years younger than you.
Can I call you son? RollLaugh RollLaugh
;)
source.gif

I don't see how anyone that understands the game of basketball would think this will help in any way.

ADVERTISEMENT