ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky guys. Who here is from Owensboro?

Speechless.

To answer the question....Bert is in there. Has to be.

^^ Sackless

I have a sack. And it's worth more than 100 bucks to me.

Dude...100 bucks? I spent close to that on a Blu Ray the other day.

What's next? Step up and backfloat in the shark pit holding a bloody barracuda for a totally free hot fudge sundae!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I have a sack. And it's worth more than 100 bucks to me.

Dude...100 bucks? I spent close to that on a Blu Ray the other day.

What's next? Step up and backfloat in the shark pit holding a bloody barracuda for a totally free hot fudge sundae!
I think you're taking my original post a tad too seriously. I honestly don't think I'd participate. But wouldn't be 100 percent against it either.

It looks hilarious. If I had enough of my buddies willing to do it, I would probably do it. Wouldn't be worth it to do it with a bunch of strangers.

I smell peer pressure and overcompensation in this video. Bunch of dumb rednecks screaming "YEEEEEHAWWWW BOOLZ, I'M GONNA LOOK LIKE A REAL MAN AND STAND IN A CIRCLE WAITING TO BE GORED BY A BULL SO I CAN GET A PULL OF SOME SNOOTER FROM A SOUTHERN BELLE TONIGHT!!!"

I choose to believe this to be the case until I'm proven wrong. $100 is not a powerful enough motivator to convince somebody to be that stupid. Sex, booze, and terrible friends though? Definitely a good enough motivator.

I was told of an adopted cousin of mine that I never knew about until last night. He's the guy at 4:32 that gets abso-f'n-lutely DESTROYED RollLaugh. The video I was shown was a close-up and it looked much worse.

He supposedly had a concussion and some minor injuries. I guess everybody that participated signed a waiver pre bull raping. So they basically put their life on the line for 100$.

giphy.gif

html5

Thats what im talking about. I literally drive all the way from Lexington once or twice a year just for it and come back. No other reason.
When I was sales manager in the Evansville, IN office our president would could up and load the plane up and take it home and freeze it. He did not come to see my customers, just Moonlite. jumpingsmile He had married a Western Kentucky girl so she introduced him to Moonlite early. Dick was from New Hampshire and we made a Southern BBQ lover out of him quickly.

Born and raised here in Lexington, been all over the state and had it every where. Western KY clearly is the best part of the state for BBQ.
Not BBQ pig

Have you been to the dale hollow lake area?

Born and raised here in Lexington, been all over the state and had it every where. Western KY clearly is the best part of the state for BBQ.
I lived right off US 60 on the east side of Henderson, KY. The farm on the other side of US 60 raised sheep for Moonlite. Many folks have never tried BBQ mutton. It is the best.

Reactions: CB3UK
Born & raised in Owensboro. Moved away last year but I’m moving back this spring.
Be in Owensboro tomorrow afternoon, I see moonlite in my future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT