ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Fans

merrry christmas and happy new yrs to you speed chicken. is that baskeball that your coach said they were going to keep lodged above the scoreboard forever after your teams historic win over the wildcats a 4 yrs ago still there?

RollLaugh

would be cool iflorida arkansas and lsu could build on their tradition.

Arkansas isn't really a rivalry for UK and hasn't been for over 2 decades now. It's just another conference game.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
I know you hate Arky......and we hate you. When it comes to basketball. But outside of the game....I wish you and all yours a wonderful Christmas :)
I don't hate Arkansas at all.

In the mid-90's they were a good team. Since then they quit showing up at the games and the SEC Tourney. So, I don't think that UK fans hate on Arkansas much, it is just that they are not relevant anymore. Plus the last two time UK went to Arkansas the fans were quite thuggish toward the Cats mainly out of envy.

Now this year the Arkansas team wins a few games and the fans act like it is 1994 again. That is bull shit.

In the mid-90's they were a good team. Since then they quit showing up at the games and the SEC Tourney. So, I don't think that UK fans hate on Arkansas much, it is just that they are not relevant anymore. Plus the last two time UK went to Arkansas the fans were quite thuggish toward the Cats mainly out of envy.

Now this year the Arkansas team wins a few games and the fans act like it is 1994 again. That is bull shit.

I always like how you use your real name.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I know you hate Arky......and we hate you. When it comes to basketball. But outside of the game....I wish you and all yours a wonderful Christmas :)
I'm a Kentucky fan and I don't hate Arkansas. I may question your dedication to becoming a good basketball program though. I can't help but wonder why you guys didn't go after M.Monk. I mean, he was right in your backyard. More like on your back porch. smh

I'm a Kentucky fan and I don't hate Arkansas. I may question your dedication to becoming a good basketball program though. I can't help but wonder why you guys didn't go after M.Monk. I mean, he was right in your backyard. More like on your back porch. smh
I agree with this unfortunately. Hiring Coach Cal and embracing his aptitude for cheating really shows what dedication really means IMO.

Quit being a cry baby Burt. Nobody is acting that way. You're just pissed because we don't bow down to your bullshit elitist attitude. If you don't like it, quit reading.

You know back in the day this was one of the best games on the schedule. But times have changed and the rotten hogs need to show,compete,and win on a more consistent level in order to get respect from Big Blue Nation..!!!

Arkansas has a good program but it looks like the only way it's going to take the next step is to get Anderson out of the picture.

Arkansas has a good program but it looks like the only way it's going to take the next step is to get Anderson out of the picture.

Yeah he’s only about to have 3 of our best seasons since the 90’s in the last 4 years. Not great luck getting UNC in the second round in two of those, not many teams would have advanced very far in the tourney in that situation.

Reactions: JunkyardHawg
Yeah he’s only about to have 3 of our best seasons since the 90’s in the last 4 years. Not great luck getting UNC in the second round in two of those, not many teams would have advanced very far in the tourney in that situation.
If only there was a way to earn a higher seed and avoid this games early in the tournament. Alas, I suppose there isn't. I'll take Arkansas seriously when they finally perform when it matters.

If only there was a way to earn a higher seed and avoid this games early in the tournament. Alas, I suppose there isn't. I'll take Arkansas seriously when they finally perform when it matters.

So we could be like UK and lose to North Carolina anyway? I mean, you don’t fire a coach who finished top 3 in his conference and made the SEC championship game twice in three years.

Last edited:
Go to ESPN and check out today's SEC conference standings. Sorry we still aren't relevant enough to get a Merry Christmas back....

Who gives a shit when you take them seriously. WTF are you?

We are big blue! The winningest team in the damned sport, asshole.

Bwaahahahahahahaaahaha. You're just a fan and a lame one at that. Nobody gives a shit about your championships in the 40s Bret.

Asshole? Sounds like your jimmies are rustled. Keep it on the post not the poster young lady.

BTW- We beat the Heels in 95 Final four. Also beat them back in 91 in the tourney.

a061724680e845ffe3f6d724ab3e96d8--arkansas-razorbacks-comic-book.jpg

Not sure where OP getting the hate from, not like they are from Knoxville.
Frankly I like the see programs like Arky and LSU be relevant again.

Bwaahahahahahahaaahaha. You're just a fan and a lame one at that. Nobody gives a shit about your championships in the 40s Bret.

Asshole? Sounds like your jimmies are rustled. Keep it on the post not the poster young lady.

BTW- We beat the Heels in 95 Final four. Also beat them back in 91 in the tourney.
Junkyardhog, UK has three titles since the Hogs only title.

You are the one who should have your jimmies in a rustle because Arkansas has not been shit since 1995, 23 years ago.

The name is Bert not Bret. Do you suffer from dyslexia along with basketball amnesia?

Reactions: JC for 3
I love when teams rip on titles from the 40's. Like you wouldn't brag about them and take them if your team had won them Laughing

All good, we don't have to worry about Arkansas winning anything anytime soon. Their fans are so unbearable when they aren't good, can't imagine what they're like when they actually accomplish something.

I think about Arkansas once a year, and that is just to hope that your classless team doesn't injure our players.

Reactions: JimboBBN
ADVERTISEMENT