ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky fans. It’s time to discuss Ty Ty…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Has dude made it through 3-4 games consecutively this season without getting hurt? You guys may be the best team in the country with him healthy but if he is never healthy does it matter? This reminds me of Kyrie Irving’s brief time at duke. I would say it’s a 60- 70 percent chance cal and him make a business decision at some point and sit him for the season.

I don’t think Cal should have played him last night at all. Sit him until he’s ready to go.

That said, every injury he’s had has been a contact injury of some sort. It’s not like he’s taking normal steps and jumps and getting hurt. He’s landing on ankles, having dudes slide into his lower legs. It’s really unlucky stuff.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Has dude made it though 3-4 games consecutively this season without getting hurt? This reminds me of Kyrie Irving’s time at duke. I would say it’s a 60- 70 percent change cal and him make a business decision at some point and sit him for the season.
it's funny I was saying the same thing to my wife a few days ago. She was like "oh yea baby right there give it to me" and I was like "I wouldn't be surprised if TyTy shuts it down till the draft rather than risk another ankle injury and NBA teams put a red flag on his file" and she was like "you are such an asshole" and I was like "WTF b1tch, I didn't even know you liked Kentucky". We haven't spoken since but I think it was a good conversation.

It’s a legitimate question. You guys may not see the second weekend without him. 4 intense games in a 10 day period may be a bit much for ty Ty to get through
c1175093ab5f1ca6f9808a2944057d36_w200.gif

I don’t think Cal should have played him last night at all. Sit him until he’s ready to go.

That said, every injury he’s had has been a contact injury of some sort. It’s not like he’s taking normal steps and jumps and getting hurt. He’s landing on ankles, having dudes slide into his lower legs. It’s really unlucky stuff.
Injury prone types just seem to always have those things happen to him. If it continues I bet he hangs it up for college. His career thus far fully reminds me of Irving at the college level

Injury prone types just seem to always have those things happen to him. If it continues I bet he hangs it up for college. His career thus far fully reminds me of Irving at the college level
I wouldn't call a guy injury prone cause he's sprained his ankle a couple times in a season.

Injury prone is a guy who keeps tearing his knee or herniating discs in the back. Or a guy who keeps breaking bones in his foot as we've seen with some big men over the years.

Hopefully for him that's the case. He will have a career in the NBA if he doesn't truly have an injury bug issue.

Hopefully for him that's the case. He will have a career in the NBA if he doesn't truly have an injury bug issue.
Yea, he had no issues at all before stepping on Oscar’s shoe. He was just starting to knock off the rust against Florida when their player slid right into his leg and bent it weird. I don’t think there’s a ton to be worried about injury wise unless stuff like this keeps happening. Which it surely won’t.

TyTy has played 25 games, though. Kyrie only played 11 games in the 2011 season. Such a shame. Perhaps we could have repeated if the continuity was there.

TyTy has played 25 games, though. Kyrie only played 11 games in the 2011 season. Such a shame. Perhaps we could have repeated if the continuity was there.
Irving was a shame. In the sense we didn't get to watch him or Duke play that year to their potential.

Reactions: dukedevilz

I agree with this. He basically only made one serious move and got hurt again. Keep him out.

The most injury prone player at UK, Sam Bowie. And it carried on into the pros. He was an amazing talent.

TyTy is not injury prone lol. Freak stuff. Better to let him sit until its completely healed.

The most injury prone player at UK, Sam Bowie. And it carried on into the pros. He was an amazing talent.

TyTy is not injury prone lol. Freak stuff. Better to let him sit until its completely healed.
I don't think that Washington is injury prone. I think that most people would be out a game or two is they got clipped like TyTy.

Last night Coach Cal said that Wheeler and Washington will not play until he is totally convinced that they are fully recovered (that was a paraphrase of Cal). He does not want to take a chance of the re-injury.

Glad a fan of a team UK curbstomped in their own gym is now an authority on how UK will do in the tournament.

Clearly your Super Bowl.

Imagine how triggered you'll be when KU earns a higher seed.

UK being 24-10 vs KU says otherwise, but whatever helps you handle that ass beating better.
Self was 8-4 vs Kentucky/Calipari going into that game.

But I'm sure that he cares more about games that happened before many of us were born.

Reactions: Villian07
Are you saying Self doesn't care about KU's past?

Was talking about Calipari. I know it's fun to throw out those numbers and some people think it makes their dicks bigger, but arguing that Calipari/Kentucky don't get up for KU because they beat them regularly in the 70s doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Cue "timeframing's for loosurs!" 🤣

Was talking about Calipari. I know it's fun to throw out those numbers and some people think it makes their dicks bigger, but arguing that Calipari/Kentucky don't get up for KU because they beat them regularly in the 70s doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Cue "timeframing's for loosurs!" 🤣
Glad you realize this, but using Della's tactics is even weaker.

We have roots from KU. I don't consider them a hated rival but more of a traditional rival. Blue Blood Brothers in arms lol @RockChalk82 was making an observation, which I think could be accurate. We lost a few games because we didn't have one or the other or both. We need our team to be at full strength to make a legitimate run at the title.

....the spinning continues. This is what one does when their argument sucks.

Let's recap your arguments. 1) Calipari and his players don't care about the KU game because Kentucky won a lot of head to head games decades ago. 2) All-time records only matter in basketball.

You sure it's my argument that sucks? 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT