ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky fans- Cam’ron Fletcher

Crappy Davenpot

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2002
Mizzou rivals writer says he’s hearing from ST. Louis people Fletcher to FSU is “likely”.
Do we want him?

Heard bad things off the court from before he was even at UK, had that outburst then came back and rode the bench. He's a small ball 4 that would have never played there at UK. Hope he does well though.

Reactions: Crappy Davenpot
Heard bad things off the court from before he was even at UK, had that outburst then came back and rode the bench. He's a small ball 4 that would have never played there at UK. Hope he does well though.

Maybe if he heads to FSU he’ll thrive under coach Ham? If he wants to be the man tho, probably should look elsewhere. Ham plays a bunch of people. Already have Caleb Mills, transfer from U of Houston in class for next year.

I know MSU wanted him. I don’t think we would take him now after all his issues, but who knows though,

Reactions: Crappy Davenpot
I know MSU wanted him. I don’t think we would take him now after all his issues, but who knows though,

It’s not a done deal to FSU. Just what the rivals guy on the Mizzou sight is hearing. You know recruits, who knows where he actually ends up? I wasn’t familiar with him. I normally watch more UK ball when they’re on top of their game. One thing, if Cal recruited him, he’s got talent.

Reactions: cdbearde and MGC_07
Good at rebounding and steals from the limited time I've watched. Has a "nose for the ball".

Based on that description and his measurables, sort of sounds like Devin Vassell (lottery pick last year).

Can he shoot?

I'm watching the SEC Storied show about the '78 cats and somehow Hamilton looked older back in then.

Leonard-Hamilton.png

He has no position on the court. He can’t shoot or dribble so he can’t play the three spot. He’s too short to play the four. He’s a good athlete but not very skilled. Nobody is upset he’s leaving, which is very telling.

He has no position on the court. He can’t shoot or dribble so he can’t play the three spot. He’s too short to play the four. He’s a good athlete but not very skilled. Nobody is upset he’s leaving, which is very telling.

Sweet, FSU doesn’t really use positions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT