ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky fans/Auburn Vet School…

I don't pay here anymore either. I used to but got annoyed with the UNC board so dropped it. Plus, the Rivals customer service pissed me off so that was that for me with them.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I don't pay here anymore either. I used to but got annoyed with the UNC board so dropped it. Plus, the Rivals customer service pissed me off so that was that for me with them.
Customer service is something I can't/won't deal with. I know what it takes to sell, and it's so aggravating when I want to shop/pay bills and get shit service who apparently don't want my money.

I don't expect the same customer service I give, just a little bit of service would be fine. I know they're not as good as me.

The worst is those I feel like I'm bothering. We have this little cog in our steering column. I know what it is. My wife wants to take it to brand dealership and we're about 300 out so far. They said we need all new tires and brakes. I change my own brakes. I know they're fine. I rotate my own tires, I know they're fine. Just impossible ppl to deal with. They have certified mechanics, I ask for this piece to get replace. They almost seem to lazy to do a simple request.

I can't take apart a steering column wife only trust brand dealerships. It's an ongoing thing.

Last edited:
Customer service is something I can't/won't deal with. I know what it takes to sell, and it's so aggravating when I want to shop/pay bills and get shit service who apparently don't want my money.

I don't expect the same customer service I give, just a little bit of service would be fine. I know they're not as good as me.

The worst is those I feel like I'm bothering. We have this little cog in our steering column. I know what it is. My wife wants to take it to brand dealership and we're about 300 out so far. They said we need all new tires and brakes. I change my own brakes. I know they're fine. I rotate my own tires, I know they're fine. Just impossible ppl to deal with. They have certified mechanics, I ask for this piece to get replace. They almost seem to lazy to do a simple request.

I generally have no issues with CS. It's a crap job and I get it. It takes a lot to make me really be annoyed by it. What Rivals die was just absurd though. I'm generally unaffected by the dumb things businesses do but these clowns are on another level.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I generally have no issues with CS. It's a crap job and I get it. It takes a lot to make me really be annoyed by it. What Rivals die was just absurd though. I'm generally unaffected by the dumb things businesses do but these clowns are on another level.
I feel like I need to say, no one but me and my wife knows my frustration. Never said a cross word to anyone doing work. If it's shit service, I just stop going there instead of complaining. I have thought about leaving Yelp reviews but that shit would probably roll down hill from someone who wasn't there. I don't want to be a reason someone's job just got harder b/c of a boss.

Reactions: cdbearde
I feel like I need to say, no one but me and my wife knows my frustration. Never said a cross word to anyone doing work. If it's shit service, I just stop going there instead of complaining. I have thought about leaving Yelp reviews but that shit would probably roll down hill from someone who wasn't there. I don't want to be a reason someone's job just got harder b/c of a boss.
I don't get businesses and poor customer service. My company will take pride in it. Myself, when I have problems with a company and lack of customer serivce, I go to the Better Business Bureau. Results come very quickly.

I recently had a problem with PayPal. I tried to resolve it with them, but you can't get past the front line and they have scripts with answers they go by. They were completely in the wrong. I had all the documentation to prove it. I went to the BBB and it was resolved in 2 days.

I don't get businesses and poor customer service. My company will take pride in it. Myself, when I have problems with a company and lack of customer serivce, I go to the Better Business Bureau. Results come very quickly.

I recently had a problem with PayPal. I tried to resolve it with them, but you can't get past the front line and they have scripts with answers they go by. They were completely in the wrong. I had all the documentation to prove it. I went to the BBB and it was resolved in 2 days.
I've never went the BBB route. I've ate more money than I probably should have to avoid confrontation.

My MIL law asked a while ago if I could help steer my BIL. We got him a comic shop. I had....got to buy inverntory and it was sizable investment. If dude was a dick, I would have never agreed. Being he's proably the nicest guy I know, made it easy. It's been a few years now and he's kept it profitable. It just goes to show being nice and have great customer service, even the biggest loser in the world can have a profitable business.

Last edited:

I'm generally that way as well but I kind of let the CS here have it.

Its one thing to be excited about a big game but come on. For gods sake, discuss matchups or something. This is Sheriff level BS. Btw....looking forward to next weekend. Can't decide if I want UK coming off a big win or loss.
No worries, really----they play Miss State before you guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT