ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky fans/Auburn Vet School…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Due to the state of Kentucky not having a veterinarian school Auburn gets many students that are Kentucky fans as grad students in our vet program. This has been the problem in the past due to these students that are Kentucky fans being able to get student tickets in our student section when we play UK in basketball or football at home.
However the Auburn vet school has now scheduled the white coat ceremony tomorrow at 12:30. PM. This is a mandatory event for all vet students. I salute you Auburn administration.
In other words EAD UK fans

Last edited:
Jokes on you, I have cable. And if cable goes out, I have 5g on my phone.

Can you admit right here right now that Kentucky fans can outdrink Auburn fans?
People still have cable? I am sure you can out drink me. I don’t really drink to much anymore. I am sure their are some auburn fans out there that could take you though. If not you may have a problem that you need to seek help for.

People still have cable? I am sure you can out drink me. I don’t really drink to much anymore. I am sure their are some auburn fans out there that could take you though. If not you may have a problem that you need to seek help for.
I find it more reliable than streaming, I don't pay a crazy amount for it, either.

I have no doubt some people down in Alabama could take me. My weapon of choice is Kentucky Bourbon

Due to the state of Kentucky not having a veterinarian school Auburn gets many students that are Kentucky fans as grad students in our vet program. This has been the problem in the past due to these students that are Kentucky fans being able to get student tickets in our student section when we play UK in basketball or football at home.
However the Auburn vet school has now scheduled the white coat ceremony tomorrow at 12:30. PM. This is a mandatory event for all vet students. I salute you Auburn administration.
I mean.....what in the f*** is this? Even bored people wouldn't type this out.

Its one thing to be excited about a big game but come on. For gods sake, discuss matchups or something. This is Sheriff level BS. Btw....looking forward to next weekend. Can't decide if I want UK coming off a big win or loss.
It's one game at a time for us. I hope we're not looking past AU. KU is the big ticket. Playing in AFH is never easy.

Reactions: cdbearde
One of my really good friends from back home is an assistant research professor in the College of Veterinary Medicine at Auburn. She works in Canine Performance Sciences. Pretty cool stuff. There are also several people from my PhD program at FSU who are now professors at Auburn. I visited Auburn's campus once a long time ago and really liked it.

Reactions: gump_tiger
How would one even determine a winner here?
giphy.gif

It's one game at a time for us. I hope we're not looking past AU. KU is the big ticket. Playing in AFH is never easy.
---we have a rivalry game tomorrow against KSU. They aren't a power this season but have knocked off texas tech and just beat Texas in Austin. It'll be a game in Manhattan. We turn around and have a game against #18 Texas Tech Monday night. Def want to sweep but rationally 2 of 3 would be ideal. (tech already beat us in lubbock)

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ROFLMAO. Kentucky hasn’t exactly been good on the road this season
One of my really good friends from back home is an assistant research professor in the College of Veterinary Medicine at Auburn. She works in Canine Performance Sciences. Pretty cool stuff. There are also several people from my PhD program at FSU who are now professors at Auburn. I visited Auburn's campus once a long time ago and really liked it.
Does she know what a double dribble is? Also is she hot? If so please post pics?

Last edited:
I mean.....what in the f*** is this? Even bored people wouldn't type this out.

Yeah, this dude is way over the top. Maybe get a life or a job.

The entire Auburn fan base has been doing this stupid shit for a year or two now. They think they're cute doing it.

Auburn is the game UK season ticket holders give away to friends along with South Carolina, Ole Miss and Georgia, because it's not important enough to bother with.

Every few years some program in the SEC gets hot, tries to come at us, and gets knocked back in to their place.

Only Georgia and Ole Miss are worse SEC basketball programs all time than Auburn. Auburn basketball is a ****ing joke.

Reactions: toonces11
The entire Auburn fan base has been doing this stupid shit for a year or two now. They think they're cute doing it.

Auburn is the game UK season ticket holders give away to friends along with South Carolina, Ole Miss and Georgia, because it's not important enough to bother with.

Every few years some program in the SEC gets hot, tries to come at us, and gets knocked back in to their place.

Only Georgia and Ole Miss are worse SEC basketball programs all time than Auburn. Auburn basketball is a ****ing joke.
Check out how mad this dude is. @gatorz1209 @gump_tiger

• Love
Reactions: gump_tiger

AUburn finna win a Natty and your bitch ass is jeAUlus AF

Lmao

This board and Soundoff are free. I've never paid to post here. I used to have a subscription on UK's rival site when its was CatsPause, but I haven't had one in quite some time.
Oh I didn’t realize these were free. Thought it was just like the MB

Think aTm has best Vet school and LSU used to be better but took a slide. Tell you what though we will out drink anyone under the table.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT