ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky fans are my favorite….

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
The combined IQ in this thread is just simply stunning. I want more of this butthurt pumped into my veins

Huh? I am not upset at all. I love this shit. Very entertaining.
Normally when people quote something from a home board they have some kind of issue with the material. You think Auburn basketball fans travel as well as Kentucky? Or you just don't like the belittlement of Auburn?

Normally when people quote something from a home board they have some kind of issue with the material. You think Auburn basketball fans travel as well as Kentucky? Or you just don't like the belittlement of Auburn?
I don’t think auburn travels as well as Kentucky. I find it entertaining that pearl saying that has Uk fans a bit rustled

My favorite. The “none of these guys post here, but look at me anyways” thread. Why are you upset?
Very few things are better in life than those that quote RR.

Notice how no UK fan gives two shits about a AU board. Do they have a home board?

My man has admitted he's been banned from the Rafters and still goes there to look at stupid shit. Rent free indeed

I

I use someone else’s account to view over there. I can’t post as I was I blacklisted after auburn beat Uk in 2016 to end the long streak.
Do you visit other boards? Just curious. I get UK has the biggest and you can cherry pick, but how many home boards do you visit with your friends account?

Ii'm not shit talking, I curious to what's behind this behavior. I personally don't get it, so I'm up to hearing the reasonin.

I

I use someone else’s account to view over there. I can’t post as I was I blacklisted after auburn beat Uk in 2016 to end the long streak.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

• Haha
Reactions: jlock7614
AU fans really showed their ass yesterday on twitter. I could link a lot of post here, but I have a feeling that no one cares here.

Do you visit other boards? Just curious. I get UK has the biggest and you can cherry pick, but how many home boards do you visit with your friends account?
I routinely visit the North Carolina, Kansas, Indiana, and duke boards on 247 as you can see those for free with just an Auburn sub. Rafters being free and having a lot of traffic also helps. Most schools don’t have an active free message board on rivals. If they have a free board it’s completely dead outside of uk. 247 lets you view all boards with one subscription

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
AU fans really showed their ass yesterday on twitter. I could link a lot of post here, but I have a feeling that no one cares here.
We destroyed Jesse Newell on Twitter yesterday. If Kentucky loses Saturday. Wait until you see the response to the official Uk basketball accounts tweet of the final score.

We destroyed Jesse Newell on Twitter yesterday. If Kentucky loses Saturday. Wait until you see the response to the official Uk basketball accounts tweet of the final score.
Do you know the official UK basketball accounts and will you share them? tia.

Do you know the official UK basketball accounts and will you share them? tia.
It’s your teams official account. Read this story. auburn fans flood the opposing teams official school account with meme’s as a reply. For example Alabama last week had 4K Twitter replies within 11 minutes of the game ending and score tweet being posted by Alabama basketball’s Twitter account

Reactions: catburglar
All fan bases are usually the same. I soak it all up and enjoy it all
Right on.

Also, I'm guessing you know UK is the all time winningest team and KU is the most cheatingest team*. You've got them confused a couple of times in the heat of passion.

*source NCAA.org

ADVERTISEMENT