ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Carolina Hoops Replay on SECN right now

You mean this??

tenor.gif

Ha. I had forgotten that UK gave up 50+ in a half to lose on a last second, banked-in 3 that the kid thought he shot over the goal.

Good times.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Ha. I had forgotten that UK gave up 50+ in a half to lose on a last second, banked-in 3 that the kid thought he shot over the goal.

Good times.
Proves Frank Martin coached circles around Cal. Martin made halftime adjustments that Cal and the UK hand picked refs couldn't stop.

South Carolina has been to a final four more recently than Kentucky and Duke. Fun fact for the day.

Well, I would imagine it’s kinda like UL fans who can’t remember the last time they beat UK!!! Kinda like that maybe?
Lol nope. We beat you guys just a few years ago remember! When you had Deaaron Fox, Bam Adebayo, Malik monk..etc. You and Bertkins need to stay sharp!

Reactions: Scotty00
I honestly don’t even remember how far back they went with the “vacation”. Obv 2012-2013 when we beat Nerlens and company, has a *. I don’t think Sosa’s dagger win has one though I could be wrong.

One of the crazier things, to me, is that since Cal has been at UK there hasn’t been a single upset in the series except maybe the Mitchell team vs Fox/monk/adebayo, but that game was in Louisville so I’m not sure who the betting favorite was. And also the SS game in Indy. Every other game except 2012-2103 with UKs NIT squad, UK was the betting favorite and delivered.

What makes it so frustrating is UK would then annually go on to drop a couple head scratchers in the SEC to bubble teams like Miss St, or Scar, or Bama. (Sans the 38-0 team of course). But it is what it is, that mills been spilt long ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT