ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Auburn

My final thoughts"

UK got a nasty whistle in the 1st half, that probably kept the game close---as well as losing TyTy.

Auburn looked like a HS team the first 5/6 minutes, which played a role as welll in UK's lead.

2nd Half, whistle has been better....

Overall:

Both these teams are really ****ing good.

You guys are complete trash. How stupid do you have to be to think someone took themselves out of a game just to sell a flop?
First time he went down he was def hurting but the second time I honestly think he was still injured and hurt himself further.

Reactions: ADavidJ
Talking to the trash Auburn fan and 86. They are having a hard time with this.
Not hating at all. Like Wheeler and hope he’s okay. I’m just not gonna pretend the second foul with Walker was some nefarious play. It wasn’t.

Reactions: AUsome Lady
I wasn’t implying it was. But he definitely didn’t flop that second time.
Maybe it wasn’t a flop, but I didn’t see the contact with Wheelers head and walkers elbow like others are claiming. I watched it a few times.

Maybe it wasn’t a flop, but I didn’t see the contact with Wheelers head and walkers elbow like others are claiming. I watched it a few times.
I texted my friends I thought he was concussed the first time. I think that contact was enough to hurt him. Even if it normally wouldn’t.

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT