ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Auburn

And would be absolutely lost, especially on defense.
I get that---But, I mean, dude can score. Create. He's a baller---athlete. He knows the game. He'd be a better option than Collins, or whoever else.

To me, if you are going to play him, any plans to, NOW is the time. Especially with the injuries to TyTy/Wheeler---you have no idea how long they are gonna be out.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Dude, he ran into a 7-foot, 240 dude at FULL speed--with no warnong/chance to brace himself. KInda of like ya know, running through the woods with your eyes closed, and hitting a **** oak tree.
Watch it again. There’s the initial bump off of him, he realizes it, and then there’s another reaction. It’s just what it looked like to me, don’t care either way.

I get that---But, I mean, dude can score. Create. He's a baller---athlete. He knows the game. He'd be a better option than Collins, or whoever else.

To me, if you are going to play him, any plans to, NOW is the time. Especially with the injuries to TyTy/Wheeler---you have no idea how long they are gonna be out.
I would love to see him play. I don't think Cal wants to throw him to the wolves like that though.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
WHo wants to give me some easy $$$?

$50 says Cal gets ejected?

The initial contact was brutal. Again, go watch it again. There’s a second jolt.

Last comment on it. WDE.
Gotcha.....Again, you run into a dude like that, and there's gonna be multiple, "jolts"...

How do they not call that, lol. The Auburn guy just ran him right OOB

The game is still close and within reach. Officiating has been bad, but let’s not act like Kentucky doesn’t get a lot of calls in their favor at Rupp lol. Gmab.

Reactions: PGD123
We have gotten absolutely hosed today. Even our rivals see it
Its been pretty tough----especially first half...Second half has been decent IMO. But that last sequence where AU dude ran Mintz into the parking lot, with no call, was un-fukin real.

Reactions: JimboBBN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT