ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Auburn

I mean, we were without our best guard a good portion of the half. I feel like if anyone should feel good after this half it’s UK

I agree. I thought Auburn had a pretty good homecourt advantage that half as well. Both teams probably feel pretty decent though.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Not sure why Oscar keeps trying to take that shot with Kessler draped all over him. Cal probably told him to force it like an idiot.

Kessler has fouled Oscar a few times but his rep gets him those calls.

Bad? Hmmm, we must be watching a different game. Minus some crap turnovers they played pretty well.
I’ll respond even though you’re a pompous ass.

We made horrible mistakes the first half that were self inflicted. I think the hype of the game got to Auburn and we are not as accustomed to the big games as Kentucky. This half will tell the true story of the better team imo. Although, TyTy being out is huge.

Yeah, with TyTy out I'm not sure this game will tell us much of anything. It has been great to watch as an impartial fan though.

If I'm scouting Wheeler---make him finish. He's looking to pass.

Smith flops at times but that is a good call. He went right under him.

Oh, so you mean dunks are good shots then? Interesting... 🤔
No, Imean its not like they were hitting a bunch of perimeter shots, three's....Shit they had three dunks alone on broken plays...

C'mon Kevin, quit being so obtuse.

Not one to bitch about officials but this is has been pretty lopsided. Mintz clearly just got fouled

10 fouls to 3. Hard to win 8 on 5. Game was over when tyty got hurt anyway

Not one to bitch about officials but this is has been pretty lopsided. Mintz clearly just got fouled

Auburn has gotten the calls foul wise. They are allowed to play physically where UK isn't at times. They are allowed a lot of contact on defense. Kind of life on the road though.

Washington better be back next Saturday or they might as well not even go to Kansas.

ADVERTISEMENT