ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Auburn

I see Pearl is giving out pizza these days rather than having BBQ’s! I kid, I kid😂

Last edited:
Umm our 4 is going to be the top pick in the nba draft. Our 5 is another first round pick. Oscar is destined for overseas or the g league
Stop it. Oscar is going to eat Kessler alive. Jabari isn't physical enough to guard him or outrebound him, either. Your greatest hope today is that UK misses 3's. Which on the road happens at a decent rate. If we are hitting our average, we will win.

Stop it. Oscar is going to eat Kessler alive. Jabari isn't physical enough to guard him or outrebound him, either. Your greatest hope today is that UK misses 3's. Which on the road happens at a decent rate. If we are hitting our average, we will win.
Bullshit. Only way Oscar eats him alive is if the refs take walker out of the game with ticky tack B’s.

Bullshit. Only way Oscar eats him alive is if the refs take walker out of the game with ticky tack B’s.
they-will-eat-him-alive-prey.gif

Umm our 4 is going to be the top pick in the nba draft. Our 5 is another first round pick. Oscar is destined for overseas or the g league
We're talking about here and now, not what might occur in their future careers. Your 4 is not in the same league as a rebounder. Our 2 is much better than yours.

Both teams have their issues but are the best two teams in the SEC. I actually think both bigs are going to be neutral. This comes down to guards and Bari. No clue if we will win but I like our chances is Kessler can keep Oscar to a low number double double.

Both teams have their issues but are the best two teams in the SEC. I actually think both bigs are going to be neutral. This comes down to guards and Bari. No clue if we will win but I like our chances is Kessler can keep Oscar to a low number double double.
You are making it hard to talk smack back to your fellow Auburn fans. Truth is I have zero issues with Auburn in any sport. They are very far down on my dislike meter. But AUhoosier likes do dish it out, so I have to give it back!

Great start....

Auburn seems tight....Gotta quit turning it over, and giving up run-outs.

We ran our offense 3 possessions in a row through our backup center who can’t really catch the ball. That’s a massive error.
Cannot turn it over---ezpecially live ball. AU seems to be rushing---trying to make the "crowd pumping/roaring play", instead of just scoring.

ADVERTISEMENT